Chrysler to spend $374 million on transmission plants in Ind.

-
I WON'T BUY ANOTHER NEW MOPAR EVER.. F**K THEM AND THERE PROFITS. I HOPE THESE TRADERS HIRE ENOUGH IN INDIA SO THEY CAN SELL THESE THESES PIECES OF CRAP. OBAMA CARES!!!! YEAH RIGHT. THIS IS WHY NEWER MOPARS ARE JUNK. GM and FORD RULE. I CANT WAIT UNTIL FORD TAKES THE CUMMINS BACK.

Errr...India ? I read Indiana...

Glad to see more work staying here and NOT going overseas....

I WON'T BUY ANOTHER NEW MOPAR EVER.. F**K THEM AND THERE PROFITS. I HOPE THESE TRADERS HIRE ENOUGH IN INDIA SO THEY CAN SELL THESE THESES PIECES OF CRAP. OBAMA CARES!!!! YEAH RIGHT. THIS IS WHY NEWER MOPARS ARE JUNK. GM and FORD RULE. I CANT WAIT UNTIL FORD TAKES THE CUMMINS BACK.
For OldmanMopar, you sure are in a hurry to jump to the ford/GM bandwagon. In such a hurry that you didn't bother to read that it's Tipton, INDIANA, and Kokomo, INDIANA.

Hooray for Bailouts!

i like to see things from your view,but i can't get my head that far up my ***.

More Jobs in the U.S. is good,...My local trani shop guy is jumping for joy,...I guess the economy really is picking up....

I guess I'm still SOL cause I only buy Manual Transmission equipped vehicles,...Driving a 3000-5000 pound vehicle is and always will be serious business,...at least to some of us...Drive your vehicle, not be driven by it,...(heavy sigh)...

My name is John, and I'm from Kansas City, Morocco lolz

60 minuets from me... If the wife and I ever leave lafayette and end up in Indy Ill likely end up working there or rolls Royce

For OldmanMopar, you sure are in a hurry to jump to the ford/GM bandwagon. In such a hurry that you didn't bother to read that it's Tipton, INDIANA, and Kokomo, INDIANA.

Hooray for Bailouts!

Plus Ford only owned a very small piece Cummins and it was nothing even close to a controling share.

It's good news for Indiana but it doesn't come close to the 3000+ jobs that were lost when they sold off and subsequently closed the old New Process Gear plant in Syracuse New York.

60 minuets from me... If the wife and I ever leave lafayette and end up in Indy Ill likely end up working there or rolls Royce
I live in Indiana and they did build a New Deli down the road a piece.....oh never mind, it's a dumb joke anyway.
Hey, I work for Rolls Royce and we just went through a period where the company needed to trim the hourly roster (read layoffs) so they offered an early retirement package/ voluntary termination package. They said they needed 28 people gone, last count they had around 150 takers.
We are 3 tier plant meaning 3 sets of wage rates and benefits so my advice would go with Chrysler if you can.

It is nice that chrysler is still alive..and that they are now hiring again...BUT...alot people lost alot of money in a bankruptcy that was jammed through by the current administration...200 yrs of bankruptcy law went out the window the GM and
Chrysler bankruptcy....

And I always thought what made the USA so great because we are country of LAW....

I thought the majority of Chryco was given to... oops, owned by UAW? Kinda hard to strike...yourself! Hey, the electric Fiat 500 looks cool, 2 hour charge and like 110 miles? sweet!

I live in Indiana and they did build a New Deli down the road a piece.....oh never mind, it's a dumb joke anyway.
Hey, I work for Rolls Royce and we just went through a period where the company needed to trim the hourly roster (read layoffs) so they offered an early retirement package/ voluntary termination package. They said they needed 28 people gone, last count they had around 150 takers.
We are 3 tier plant meaning 3 sets of wage rates and benefits so my advice would go with Chrysler if you can.

The over all goal is either stay in lafayette with CAT or go way south. But good to know thanks

Maybe I am just sick of the problems with the new mopars I purchased. I also see the Machine work on the new hemis at the shop. Next time you see one apart take a look at the keepers holding the retainers in.???. How do they stay on for as long as they do?. Or check how centered the seats are in the heads compared to the guides. And yes If I were to buy a new muscle car it would be a GT500. Yes Any time I here more jobs leaving the states I sorta flip out. I belonged to the UAW. Don't get me started I don't have enough pills on hand. And I'm out of bottles and bags.

Those who I don't personally attack but seem to come back at me because of my opinions I just add to my ignore list. I Just added two more. Less to read . And less to help. Thanks Steve

i like to see things from your view,but i can't get my head that far up my ***.

Maybe I am just sick of the problems with the new mopars I purchased.

i hear that.. after the issues with 07 magnum we had and finding out the crappy dealer network hasn't changed at all in this area i'll never buy a new car with a pantastar on it either.

-
Back