Chryslers at Carlisle 2023 who is going

-
So true, but the drag racing is normally pretty good at the Nats.
And the best thing is on the way out, stop at the corner and buy some sweet corn off the girl in the mini skirt.
I asked for a dozen ears one time, she went in the trailer on her hands and knees to get the corn, she was wearing no panties, you could see everything.
After she came back out I asked for another dozen, back in she goes.
After we left, my cousin asked me why did you buy so much, I told him.
He turns the truck around and goes back to buy some corn.
Good times.
Holley Moparty has some great racing, great venue, and Holley wants us to make the show as big as LS fest!

I'll be there Wednesday-Saturday. Stop by the car and have a beer we will be having fun and talking BS just like every year. This is the one time we get to see friends that we have had since the very first Chrysler show at Carlisle. But it's always good to make some new ones.

I'll be there but registered under Fish Tales. We don't have a tent this year :( but I'll at least have my 10x10 easy-up.
We should be getting our field passes very soon!
Got a photo op with Cristy Lee 3 years ago :):p

Carlisle2020CristyLee.jpg

I’m coming on in from CT so approx 5+ hrs for me. Hoping that the weather is not as hot as it has been. The older I get the more it wipes me out.

We haven’t been there in a few years… this year doesn’t look good either… for all the ones going, have fun!!

The Nats is a 3 hr drive, but it has really started to go down hill.
I always have a better time at the nats. We've got a group that hangs out together, and the race cars are what interests me. Make no mistake, I enjoy the people and displaying my cars at Carlisle, but if I had to be outside all weekend, the weather would be too oppressing.

I’m coming on in from CT so approx 5+ hrs for me. Hoping that the weather is not as hot as it has been. The older I get the more it wipes me out.
I am also coming from Ct. my brother & I will be vending this year we have early A-Body stuff we will be in spot E40, stop by and say Hi
Joe

we will be there wednesday thru sunday
swap meet spaces I26-31
many 67 68 69 barracuda parts notchback fastback convertible
some dart parts
if you need large heavy fragile parts now is the time
requests are welcome
i will have 3 transmissions
reman A body 4 speed with shifter and linkage
A body 4 speed overdrive with shifter and linkage
B and E body 4 speed
my son his daughter and her husband will be with me
this weekend is like a vacation for us
great family get away
can't wait
hope for good weather
if you get a chance stop by
eddie

I live 1 hour away the weather is either clear skies and hotter than hell including sunburn OR Humid, hot as hell with the threat of torrential down pours and or anything in between Enjoy! then there are the folks stealing cars out of hotel parking lots in the middle of the night or did they get that all under control? Sheesh... I remember when nobody wanted a Chrysler product now they are like gold or something...it is always a goods time though and has gotten a hell of alot bigger than it when started out 30 plus years ago.

1. 14 hours from Florida. No biggie. It's worth it. I'll be there.
2. A mid July summer day in PA is like a nice spring day in Florida. Ya'll don't know
how good you got it. In the summer, that is. :D

I had my car on the show field last year. This year its all torn apart. But me and my son are planning to bring his red '05 SRT4 to put on the show field.

PXL_20220715_135935957.jpg

-
Back