Classic Hemi Stolen

-
Well, that sucks.
I'll keep my eyes and ears open for anything suspicious that pops up.
I know a lot of people into Mopars around here and in southern B.C.
I'll spread the word.

Small up date. The Police have no time to investigate thefts because their so busy with COVID. Besides u will never see this stuff again. WTF. Apparently there was 4 more break ins that same night. The Police are not reporting the thefts to the public. I told the guy to go above the Police. Between 30 and 50 grand was lost in the theft. Kim

He should go to the media about the ineptitude of the local law enforcement. They hate being called out for not doing their job, "To serve & protect". Personally, I'd do the "bait them" trick & be waiting with a 12 gauge full of rock sat, it wouldn't kill them but they would probably think twice before going out again. I know what rock salt feels like, some friends & I got peppered for stealing watermelons in our youth. I still remember the burning sensation & it deterred me from trying the same stunt.

He should go to the media about the ineptitude of the local law enforcement. They hate being called out for not doing their job, "To serve & protect". Personally, I'd do the "bait them" trick & be waiting with a 12 gauge full of rock sat, it wouldn't kill them but they would probably think twice before going out again. I know what rock salt feels like, some friends & I got peppered for stealing watermelons in our youth. I still remember the burning sensation & it deterred me from trying the same stunt.

I dont know
I've seen episodes of "dateline" where there was a rash of break in and a homeowner "baited" the thug. Then shot him dead to rights when he did break in...guess who went to jail for it?

On the other hand, rule #2 of gun safety "never point a gun at something you do not intend to destroy"

So, replace rocksalt with buckshot

Small up date. The Police have no time to investigate thefts because their so busy with COVID. Besides u will never see this stuff again. WTF. Apparently there was 4 more break ins that same night. The Police are not reporting the thefts to the public. I told the guy to go above the Police. Between 30 and 50 grand was lost in the theft. Kim
Why would the police be busy with Covid? What, are they trying to seek out the virus and arrest it? Just another cop out blamed on Covid that I've seen several businesses and people blaming Covid to get out of doing their job. Just goes to show you how sorry assed some low down people can be. I tell you this, if it was my belongings stolen and the police did nothing about it using a lame *** excuse such as Covid I'd tell them this. Fine sit on your lazy asses and do nothing but I tell you this. When I bait them and find them you'll be calling the f'ing morgue to come pick them up.

Which police department is it? Go on their website and blow it up with comments about their ineptitude.

I dont know
I've seen episodes of "dateline" where there was a rash of break in and a homeowner "baited" the thug. Then shot him dead to rights when he did break in...guess who went to jail for it?

On the other hand, rule #2 of gun safety "never point a gun at something you do not intend to destroy"

So, replace rocksalt with buckshot
If the thieving scumbag lowlife comes through the door and into your home he's bought and paid for. Some thieving trash breaks into my home he's getting a 12 gauge double barrel blast of 00 buck straight to the head. Problem solved. He will NEVER steal from someone again. Save the courts and the taxpayers a lot of money. Just bury the low down filth and say "good riddance".

How 'bout instead of rock salt or lead shot, you bait the trap and get together with some of your buddies? And make them wish they had stayed in their homes...

How 'bout instead of rock salt or lead shot, you bait the trap and get together with some of your buddies? And make them wish they had stayed in their homes...
Exactly. Get the whole town involved and when you find them put an end to it, permanently. What are they going to do then arrest the whole town?

Rcmp around here are still doing their jobs,sounds like BS to me.
And i also live in a small town in MB. They wouldnt think twice to investigate a $50,00 car theft, no difference with expensive car parts. There was a run of thefts in all the communities around here. Was a group that was finally caught.

Rcmp around here are still doing their jobs,sounds like BS to me.
And i also live in a small town in MB. They wouldnt think twice to investigate a $50,00 car theft, no difference with expensive car parts. There was a run of thefts in all the communities around here. Was a group that was finally caught.
Well, then the cops must be in on it

Perhaps if someone were to offer up that angle on their website it would wake them up?

The Police never even really looked for his stolen truck a few weeks b4. A farmer found it in his old farm yard and reported it. Sad thing is this guy had pretty much all the stuff to build his first gen Dakota rat rod. His wife died a couple of years ago. He now has cancer and I fear he will never see his dream truck built. He is 79. Kim

The Police never even really looked for his stolen truck a few weeks b4. A farmer found it in his old farm yard and reported it. Sad thing is this guy had pretty much all the stuff to build his first gen Dakota rat rod. His wife died a couple of years ago. He now has cancer and I fear he will never see his dream truck built. He is 79. Kim
That's sad, really messed up people in this world.

Well now I have an understanding of who stole my melons. LOL

-
Back