Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGarage

Winter Sucks!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have decided to part with one of my beloved cars. It's a 1970 Dart Swinger, Hemi-orange, V8-4bbl, headers, 4speed, 8 3/4 rear, bucket seat project. It's a straight, rust-free, easy project. Almost everything is there.

I have set up a detailed web page with all of the information and pictures.
http://70swinger.blogspot.com
The car is located in NE Oklahoma.

Please PM me or reply here with any questions.

Thanks, Bruce

:withstup:

I don't need another car, but if I had the funds, I would buy it on presentation only. Next time I sell a car this is how I am doing it!!!

:withstup:

I don't need another car, but if I had the funds, I would buy it on presentation only. Next time I sell a car this is how I am doing it!!!

I think this guy is a natural born salesman, I wanted to buy that car after reading the first paragraph...LOL!

I'll bet he could sell five pounds of crap in a three pound bag, like my old buddy Jimmy Lewis used to say.

I'll bet he could sell five pounds of crap in a three pound bag, like my old buddy Jimmy Lewis used to say.

Uh, thanks - I think. LOL. Actually, I'm usually the one BUYING five pounds of crap in a three pound bag. I'm not really a 'salesman' type but I could always write a good report. I just wanted to present the car the way I'd want to see it if I were buying something sight unseen. As you can clearly tell from the ad, I am giving away ten pounds of crap for the price of a five pound bag. LOL To carry the metaphor one step further, I don't want to have to sell the bag separately and the crap one dingleberry at a time to get this car out of my driveway :)

I still have this car. Isn't anyone interested in a really clean, solid, easy project?

He never said it was a 340, but pictures would be a real plus! Lay down some shots!

He never said it was a 340, but pictures would be a real plus! Lay down some shots!

Ok ok, I'll post some pics here when I get time. But to get ALL of the pictures, parts included, and important information about the car you really need to go to to the web page. I spent a lot of time putting everything at that location. http://70swinger.blogspot.com/

If the link here does not work for you, just copy and paste that address into your browser. BTW, it's originally a 318 automatic.

DUDE! I totalllly missed that as a link, I thought it a E-mail address at a quick glance. I'm so sorry.

No pictures need to be posted with that there. Unless you want to add an updated picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back