TehachpiCa020.jpg

TehachpiCa022.jpg

TehachpiCa023.jpg

TehachpiCa024.jpg

TehachpiCa025.jpg

TehachpiCa028.jpg

TehachpiCa032.jpg

Man, that does bring back memories...
Cajon, Grapevine, Cabbage, Donner and all the chicken coops between.

PC130550.jpg

Nice pics! Looks like you're heading north. If so, the March Meet is at Famoso this weekend just north of Bakersfield. Stop in and get a snootfull of nitro!!

yep it's nice when it's all green like that. Wish it could stay that way all the time.

Nice pics! Looks like you're heading north. If so, the March Meet is at Famoso this weekend just north of Bakersfield. Stop in and get a snootfull of nitro!!

I was watching everyone head towards there and am not gonna make it but I'll be at the one at the end of summer

was station at edwards afb back in 1974, used to drive that road every weekend to go home to sacramento to see girlfriend.....

one sunday night on my way back...fog was so bad on highway 58 I actually had to use the driving lights on my AARcuda...i was driving on the buttons...

now drive it about once a year to see family in sacto from vegas...

always an adventure.....

very nice pictures...beautiful stretch of road

Fantastic scenery but what's with the northern irish weather. I need some sunshine:-D

I was watching everyone head towards there and am not gonna make it but I'll be at the one at the end of summer

...and that would be the 'Reunion' race, one of my favorites. Unfortunately, it's scheduled the same weekend as 'Fall Fling' in Van Nuys. The club I belong to (www.inlandmoparscarclub.com) will be drawing the winning raffle ticket for our charity raffle car - 1970 Dart (Plum Crazy) with a Paxton-supercharged 360 - at Fall Fling. Got your raffle tickets yet?

BigDummy,
How would you like to come up on this sign??

P5177731.jpg

The picture of the Indian River truck was circa 1981. I mostly hauled uncut booze.

-
Back