Status
Not open for further replies.

scamp80602

Life Long MOPAR Man
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need 7 of the instrument cluster plastic carriers - the ones you put the cluster bulbs in. All 7 of mine have the plastic index tabs broken off so the contacts don't fit tight against the circuit board. Thanks!!

I purchased mine from Autozone. They are available new from your autoparts supplier in your area. Your talking about the bulb holders that twist onto the back of your dash circuit board correct?.....Check out the bulb/electrical socket/pigtail section of your local auto parts store. Good luck! :hello2:

My Kragen has them...their Checkers or something else depending on where you live.

I was in Auto Zone & Advanced Auto Parts this afternoon & "Suregrip391" is correct. They both have that lamp socket in the 5/8" lamp size for $2.99 each, the part number is # 85836.
I did find some info I printed off the moparts.com web site for "Calterm" brand 5/8" socket, a two pack for $ 2.09
(not sure how old this info is?). Not sure who retails that brand name, but the Moparts tech archive notes lists this phone tech assistance number for Calterm: 800-228-5123. Calterm part number is # 08523
Hope this helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back