-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Title pretty well says it all!! lol

Really cracks me up what the crapmaro driver says at the end! LOL

[ame]http://youtu.be/I2Qf5Bi1U3I[/ame]

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA!!!! :cya: "Im selling this f###ing car" LOLOLOL!!!!! :tongue10: :toothy10: :laughing:

Was almost me the other night. Was headed to a family function in the dart. Rolled up on a Subaru car club run. Ended up at a light with a obviously modded turbo impresa wrx next to me. Light turns I go half throttle and dude put 2 cars on me. Buried the peddle on the 1-2 shift and hit the rev limiter and grabbed 3rd before I got round him. Wasn't expecting him to be so quick. I will say this though! That turbo was whistling so fn loud I bet only dogs could hear it. Lol last time I race half assed.

I had a 2005 SRT-4 that car was pure sh*ts and giggles. It put out 400+ hp. They are easy to mod and sure seem to piss people off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 325
Here is an exterior picture...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 344
I sold it to fund another toy/project. A 1969 Chevy Nova SS with a 500 cubic inch big block.
The block is a 68 455 pontiac GTO block. Poked and stroked to 500 cubes. It is a pro touring setup suspension wise. It's a real torque monster.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 334
I sold it to fund another toy/project. A 1969 Chevy Nova SS with a 500 cubic inch big block.
The block is a 68 455 pontiac GTO block. Poked and stroked to 500 cubes. It is a pro touring setup suspension wise. It's a real torque monster.[/QUOTE
Got any E.T. slips? ..

Clean stone white srt4. I used to want one of these for sometime.

The block is a 68 455 pontiac GTO block. Poked and stroked to 500 cubes. It is a pro touring setup suspension wise. It's a real torque monster.[/QUOTE
Got any E.T. slips? ..

Haven't tracked it yet..... Just got it back together after my buddy and I painted it. Took 6 months or so doing it on the side. Evenings and weekends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 325
Was almost me the other night. Was headed to a family function in the dart. Rolled up on a Subaru car club run. Ended up at a light with a obviously modded turbo impresa wrx next to me. Light turns I go half throttle and dude put 2 cars on me. Buried the peddle on the 1-2 shift and hit the rev limiter and grabbed 3rd before I got round him. Wasn't expecting him to be so quick. I will say this though! That turbo was whistling so fn loud I bet only dogs could hear it. Lol last time I race half assed.

I read last night that apparently in the 2017 model year there's gonna be an AWD srt-4 dart available that is suppose to be a Subaru fighter. That'd be pretty sweet!

My son and I were at Lewiscenter OH at IPS motor sports about a month ago, his 05 SRT-4 neon put down 397 hp and 377 tq at wheel with 24lbs of boost on there dyno never in my life would I believe that he would get 100-hp per cylinder blows my mine .great ride :burnout:

My son and I were at Lewiscenter OH at IPS motor sports about a month ago, his 05 SRT-4 neon put down 397 hp and 377 tq at wheel with 24lbs of boost on there dyno never in my life would I believe that he would get 100-hp per cylinder blows my mine .great ride :burnout:

At the wheels or at the crank? I'm assuming at the wheels. That'd be more than 100 per cylinder!

hahahahah!! a Stage II BUILD...

Stage III, Yes there are many stage III builds,

lol, 421HP, 401TQ, AT THE WHEELS---.

Before You nay sayers tell Me I am full of sheit
Google it for Yourself...

OHHH :eek:ops:, APOLOGIES TO THE O/P.
telorvehc ?? an russian tank ???

^ used with permission ^ ...

hahahahah!! a Stage II BUILD...

Stage III, Yes there are many stage III builds,

lol, 421HP, 401TQ, AT THE WHEELS---.

Before You nay sayers tell Me I am full of sheit
Google it for Yourself...

OHHH :eek:ops:, APOLOGIES TO THE O/P.
telorvehc ?? an russian tank ???

^ used with permission ^ ...

Yes it has some stage 3 stuff, cams bigger Turbo , yes you are correct that would be more than 100hp per cylinder.

-
Back