Come save us in Southern Kalifornia (you'll love the weather)

-

Kevin Jonker

Reaction score
If we could get rational, common sense people to move here and vote out the knuckleheads, this state has it all. By the way it's been averaging in the mid 70's here for a while now. Nights get frosty getting into the high 30's to high 40's... I know terrible huh?

You already have way too many people in Kalifornia. Besides, I don't want to be there
when the entire state falls into the sea. Its only a matter of time...lol

Could happen I guess, I've been through some big ones, Landers quake 7.0ish, was centered 6 miles from my home back then. Didn't do much damage at the house broke up homes that were right on the fault line though. The one death was a child sleeping next to a fireplace/chimney that collapsed. I look at the casualties from earthquakes/ fires in Kali vs tornadoes/ floods/ hurricanes/ fires/ freezing temps/ high humidity heat in other areas of the country and were pretty fortunate here weather wise.

We just have to get rid of the politicians that love welfare/free stuff and the people that want the freebies will move to another state that gives them stuff.

You already have way too many people in Kalifornia. Besides, I don't want to be there
when the entire state falls into the sea. Its only a matter of time...lol

you forget... in california they think the US will fall off...

:protest:haha im in the northern part of cali, and have been through all the big ones, and as few and far between as they are here, id rather deal with them then have my plymouths sucked into a twister...lol but yeah, the 70 temps and no salt are rough things for my cars to deal with...

We got the same problem in Il with slimmy politicians, I don't mind the change of the seasons here fall is beautiful so is spring, winter is fun with the first few snows. Bad part for me in Il is right after the holidays til about the begining of April.

It won't be so nice when the big earthquake hits Oklahoma and shakes California off in the ocean.

Oklahoma ? .......What ?
Don't you guys get blown off the earth (tornadoes) every year ?

I'll take my chances. SoCal 1/2/14

Attachments

• image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 212
Dang....I thought all the nuckleheads from Southern Cal had moved to Colorado, That's why I left.I do like Southern Cal weather tho.8)

I live near SF & I agree about the knuckleheads. Legalized pot, crazy EPA taxes, terrible money mismanagement at the state level... Extremely beautiful state but it's tough being a moderate conservative in this state for sure. Seems we get treated like lepers... er, excuse me, a sufferer of Hansen's Disease.

" the 70 temps and no salt are rough things for my cars to deal with... "

And not to say the least is all the emission laws that clogs up the engines of our fine mopars making the electric car reeeeallll attractive :(

I live near SF & I agree about the knuckleheads. Legalized pot, crazy EPA taxes, terrible money mismanagement at the state level... Extremely beautiful state but it's tough being a moderate conservative in this state for sure. Seems we get treated like lepers... er, excuse me, a sufferer of Hansen's Disease.

whats wrong with legalized pot? i find less restriction a nice stroke of liberty, Nullification is the answer... that said i dont smoke anything other than leaded race gas and nitro!

whats wrong with legalized pot? i find less restriction a nice stroke of liberty, Nullification is the answer... that said i dont smoke anything other than leaded race gas and nitro!

Hmmm; I guess my answer to legalized pot would be"Venice Beach".I will be back at the house in Pacific Grove the end of this month,beautiful state I have been from Tahoe to Mexico and just about every place in between. Love the state but most of the people just shoot themselves in the foot with their liberal views

I don't know how much more of this I can take!

Grrrr, why does FABO rotate the picture?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 193
HEY I thought NEW YORK HAD ALL THE DUMASS NUCKLE HEAD POLITICIANS !!!! NEW YORK LAND OF TAXES AND DUMASS POLITICIANS

Nothing wrong with legal pot in itself, but as a father of a 7 year old boy my life's focus has changed quite a bit in the last 7 years. Pot was easy enough to get when illegal & I worry about my boy. That's all.

Oklahoma ? .......What ?
Don't you guys get blown off the earth (tornadoes) every year ?

I'll take my chances. SoCal 1/2/14

Yep we get tornadoes and recently we have been having a bunch of earthquakes too.

For the past three decades, Oklahoma averaged about 50 earthquakes a year. But that number has skyrocketed in the past few years. In 2013 — the state's most seismically active year ever — there were almost 3,000.

http://www.npr.org/2014/01/02/259127792/a-sharp-rise-in-earthquakes-puts-oklahomans-on-edge

Nothing wrong with legal pot in itself, but as a father of a 7 year old boy my life's focus has changed quite a bit in the last 7 years. Pot was easy enough to get when illegal & I worry about my boy. That's all.

and i think we both know you can instill the seed that will teach him he dosn't need it succeed or to deal with problems, and the side effects. in the end its his choice

Hmmm; I guess my answer to legalized pot would be"Venice Beach".I will be back at the house in Pacific Grove the end of this month,beautiful state I have been from Tahoe to Mexico and just about every place in between. Love the state but most of the people just shoot themselves in the foot with their liberal views

hence now living in AZ! Central Coast Ca boy for 18 years

We got the same problem in Il with slimmy politicians....

Yeah, Chicago has been known to have quite a few slimy politicos over the years.
And there's one you could have kept in Illinois organizing neighborhoods instead of sending him to live in citizen-owned housing in DC!

I'll take well meaning misguided idiots over backwards simpletons any day of the week.

-
Back