Confirmed: We did land on the moon

-
im watching right now. ive always been fascinated with this stuff, waaay cool. the detail of the video is just incredible

great stuff, thank you

the machine shop i used when i lived back home, Lesco Race Engines, machined the wheels for the Mars rover...

I cannot believe there's actually people who won't believe this stuff. I was a young man when the moon landings occurred, and this would have been INCREDIBLY difficult to fake. Amateur astronomers were watching the spacecraft when they could see it, and various radio buffs were tracking the radio transmissions. This was before all the modern day spread spectrum, digitized, encoded transmission methods came into play, and spacecraft to earth communications was common everyday "open" transmissions. Simply this was common ordinary "S" band up around 2000 MHZ using PM, essentially FM modulation

At least one amateur managed to receive one of the asronauts suit transmitter DIRECTLY from the moon, IE before it was "repeated" into the "unified" system which shot it to earth and to the multi-tracking high gain NASA dishes I don't recall what frequencies the space suits used, but they were either VHF or UHF sets, more similar to what might be in a private aircraft.

So if you have to point a high gain dish towards the moon in order to receive it, then THAT is where it's coming from!!!

Expect how come nobody has came close to going back to the moon ? Your normal notebook computer is more powerful then what NASA had in 1969.

The space shuttle-space station are still in Earths atmosphere. NASA just uses the name Space but its not high enough to be in outer space.Once out of Earths magnetic field radiation levels skyrocket, why probes are NOW being sent to the moon and we are just now learning water is trap in the moon rocks.

I would love to believe it happen but my common sense tells me, first came satellites, then came probes like the voyager which is still going strong, then came the high flying "space shuttle" now we are on to more and more probes being sent to explore.

NASA tells me, they went from launching satellites in the 50's to putting men on the moon in the 60's but now in 2012 putting man back on the moon is still another 20 years or more off. China has a goal by 2030 to put a China man on the moon. Why so long, how come going to the moon today isn't cheaper and easier to do then in the 1960's, EVERYTHING is cheaper and easier to do today expect going to the moon. Now if man never went to the moon, then that solves many questions, like why there is no blueprints of the moon buggy and film of the landings-- NASA didn't think it was important to save for history, ha ha. Go find another sucker to believe that, I used to believe it, till I really thought about it 10 or so years ago.

.Once out of Earths magnetic field radiation levels skyrocket, ...............................NASA tells me, they went from launching satellites in the 50's to putting men on the moon in the 60's but now in 2012 putting man back on the moon is still another 20 years or more off. .

Which is why putting men on Mars is not only incredibly stupid, but probably impossible.

Frankly, I see no good reason to send more men to the moon again, now, or ever. It IS incredible that as we speak people at NASA are reverse engineering old missile parts to figure out how to build new ones.

Expect how come nobody has came close to going back to the moon ? Your normal notebook computer is more powerful then what NASA had in 1969.

The space shuttle-space station are still in Earths atmosphere. NASA just uses the name Space but its not high enough to be in outer space.Once out of Earths magnetic field radiation levels skyrocket, why probes are NOW being sent to the moon and we are just now learning water is trap in the moon rocks.

I would love to believe it happen but my common sense tells me, first came satellites, then came probes like the voyager which is still going strong, then came the high flying "space shuttle" now we are on to more and more probes being sent to explore.

NASA tells me, they went from launching satellites in the 50's to putting men on the moon in the 60's but now in 2012 putting man back on the moon is still another 20 years or more off. China has a goal by 2030 to put a China man on the moon. Why so long, how come going to the moon today isn't cheaper and easier to do then in the 1960's, EVERYTHING is cheaper and easier to do today expect going to the moon. Now if man never went to the moon, then that solves many questions, like why there is no blueprints of the moon buggy and film of the landings-- NASA didn't think it was important to save for history, ha ha. Go find another sucker to believe that, I used to believe it, till I really thought about it 10 or so years ago.

I take exception to what you expect except for the basic truths you can't accept.

As as past High School Science Teacher, the only question I haven't heard a satisfactory answer to is how the spacecraft avoided megaradiation from the VanAllen radiation Belts encircling the earth. The amount of radiation exposure in the belts far exceeds the technology at that time for reduction of radiation in the spacecraft while in the belts.

So you're the one!

From Wikipedia:

The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans traveled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners. The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them in the heavily-shielded Command Module. In fact, the astronauts' overall exposure was dominated by solar particles once outside the earth's magnetic field. The total radiation received by the astronauts varied from mission to mission but was measured to be between 0.16 and 1.14 rads, much less than the standard of five (5) rem per year set by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity.

Seems to me that the radiation wasn't a real problem.

I can not buy that we didn't go to the Moon. Why? Cause a cover-up that big would have come unglued by now.

Dodge Freak: we didn't go back cause there was no point. The only reason we went was to be there first. The US suffered a big scare when the Soviets put a working satellite in orbit before the US did. They didn't call it "the space race" for no reason. We won. There wasn't any science they needed to send astronauts for so now we send probes.

the way the Government lies and the media back up their BS...I wouldn't believe them if they reported the sky is blue

Thanks Marland!

Here's some pics of the moon I took thru my telescope. You can see
the lava flows and the crater Tyco in the top pic

Attachments

• MOON6A (Medium).jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 256
  • MOON3 (Medium).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 256
I was suggesting the lander still on the moon as well as the rover and its tracks clearly visible non disturbed is truth enough for me. I would bring of the subject that it was filmed in Hollywood and my foreman would get mad as fire. I was just getting him fired up is all. lol

I'm on the fence... I think they did go but maybe the first landing was bluffed to beat the goal set out by Kennedy.... There is a lot of fishy information like pictures that have been clearly touched up.

There is one video on you tube that I'll have to look for. It's clearly video from inside the LEM of them faking the earth in the distance looking out the window. The have a cut out over the window which makes the earth look small and distant. Someone forgets to turn off the video camera and they remove the cut out revealing an earth that fills the window. They are only in low earth orbit and for some reason they are faking it.... Stuff like that makes me scratch my head. I gotta link that video....

When I was a kid and they were launching the Gemini rockets they would orbit so low that you could watch them fly across the sky( I know because I watched them) When Nasa landed men on the moon their mainframe computor had 128 meg of memory and was the size of a house.I remember where I was when they landed,I was 10 years old. Those astronauts were real men. They would strap their butts to a Saturn 5 and light it up and everything was a wing and a prayer. People and programs like that are few and far between these days.

People wonder why we havent gone back the answer is 2 things.

First MONEY Apollo 18-20 were cancelled due to operational costs. And with how messed up our economy is today I dont think NASA could get anywhere near the billions it would cost.

Second Rocket Power: The Saturn V Rocket is still the most powerful machine we have built to date. At present NASA or the private sector doesn't have a Rocket to give us enough thrust to break out of Earth orbit.

for all the non believers probes have that have been orbiting the moon have takening pictures of the landing sites.

-
Back