Congrats to cudaspaz!!!

-

mullinax95

Reaction score
He's in the spot light again guys and gals!

His car is in the latest Hagerty's 2010 winter edition.

I was just thumbing through the pages and behold.... "the beast" in front of me.

I was like "YOU DAWG!!" lol

Congrats buddy! She's a beauty sitting there.

(Oh I edited his last name out because I wasn't really sure John would appreciate that.)

Attachments

• Hagertys JW PIC 1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 306
  • Hagertys jw pic 2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 277
  • Hagertys Jw pic 3.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 260
It's ok to tell everyone his last name-it's Holmes Great car and a great guy

Can't wait to see that. I guess my mailman is reading my mail again.

Oh Yeah!!!! Way to go John!! The cuda should have got the bigger spot and that Chebbie should have got the corner.Either way Congratulations!!!!

And here all the time i thought it was "Spaz". Just goes to show ya what i know. Maybe i need to change my user name to "Small Brain" Oh well......
Small Block

I knew it was just a matter of time John :cheers:=P~
WOW Spaz !!!!! To Cool for sure 8)
You sure did a great move on your Barracuda :thumbrig: A victory of your build and the direction you took :happy10:
Congratulations and thank you, I must get out and pick one up this week, or when it hits the news stands here \\:D/

And here all the time i thought it was "Spaz". Just goes to show ya what i know. Maybe i need to change my user name to "Small Brain" Oh well......
Small Block
:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: hehehehehahaahah Not!

I love that car! Congrats Cudaspaz, I will trade you my project dart straight up. You said that you were looking for a project. :toothy10:

WAY TO GO!!!!!:cheers:

Sure does feel good getting in a mag don't it?

Hey Spaz, from one yinzer to another, "way ta go n'at"! Gonna pump an ahrn in yur honor. :drinkers:

Oh Yeah!!!! Way to go John!! The cuda should have got the bigger spot and that Chebbie should have got the corner.Either way Congratulations!!!!

I know we are all Mopar here ........ but clearly spaz's car looks way better than the Chevy! :angry7:

We never get any respect! LOL

-
Back