Connecting rod ID

-
I’d buy a set of 8.
John, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner . Busy, busy getting all my stuff together and figured out. I have sold a ton and have 2 tons left. Anyway, If the fellow who said he may be able to help you out, can't, DM me or some way I know to look here, and we'll work something out. I have so much stuff that's it at the "Can't say no" prices.

John, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner . Busy, busy getting all my stuff together and figured out. I have sold a ton and have 2 tons left. Anyway, If the fellow who said he may be able to help you out, can't, DM me or some way I know to look here, and we'll work something out. I have so much stuff that's it at the "Can't say no" prices.

PM’d you

I have a set of these i just pulled out of a 77 318. Not sure if this helps you. Last time I had 2 sets of stock cast rods out of mid 70s 360s I couldent give em away for the shipping. A set of 8 fits nicely in a medium flat rate box. Ended up loading them in a scrap trailer. You may have better luck than I did. These 8 are destined for the scrap trailer as well.

View attachment 1715703442

View attachment 1715703449
Hi, do you still have the rods? I’ll take ‘em

-
Back