convrt top latches new repo $49.99

-
Good luck. I do hope these reproductions are made of quality materials wont break even easier than the originals did.

I will put them to the test when I receive them and post good or bad.
My originals are done, so I thought I would try it out (maybe they are
cheap, don't know yet) Ive seen some cheap Chinese stuff but hoping
for the best because of the price.

If they fail ,then me going to use good quality bungy cords (bright yellow
ones)LOL.

Darryl

discount code is WEB22413
good until midnight on Sunday Feb 24

Just ordered a set plus the non adhesive wire wrap I need, got the 20% off with the code

Hope they are decent parts

My right latch has a helicoil in it to repair bad threads. Just hope every time I latch it they hold.

I ordered a new set from Year One along with the anti-rattle clips. I got a box last night with only the clips in them and the latches are on back-order. I get burned again by Year One! Why don't they let us know when we order if things are back-ordered? To make it worse, there's no date as to when they will ship.

I ordered a new set from Year One along with the anti-rattle clips. I got a box last night with only the clips in them and the latches are on back-order. I get burned again by Year One! Why don't they let us know when we order if things are back-ordered? To make it worse, there's no date as to when they will ship.

I ordered 2 weeks ago. Called 1st to ask if they were in stock (which they werent- put on this thread earlier). But at that price- I can wait.
And yes, I agree... it would be nice if they gave us an estimated ship date.

Same here
I order all my stuff from Classic Industries, but could not pass up on this
deal. Classic Industries show the order date,ship date and back ordered
products,plus when shopping they show if in stock (most products in stock).
I can wait and am using my old ones.
Darryl

I ordered a set because one of mine has a helicoil to repair it.

They both work, and hope these and not JUNK when they get here.

I'm OK waiting, hell my car will not be out for a while till this snow stops falling and they quit salting the roads.

Was just going to post and ask how long it took for those that ordered to get them, haven't got an email that they were shipping, on back order or what. Like others here, don't need them right away, got alot to do before I can put the top down anyway, so I'll just wait.

I ordered mine less than 2 hours after the original post on 2/15. I called and they said they should get them in April 1st. Still charged my credit card.

When I ordered online they said they had them in stock.

I ordered mine less than 2 hours after the original post on 2/15. I called and they said they should get them in April 1st. Still charged my credit card.

When I ordered online they said they had them in stock.

Of course they charged your credit card, that's how they keep their cash-flow going. It's also illegal in most states to run your business in that manner.

Of course they charged your credit card, that's how they keep their cash-flow going. It's also illegal in most states to run your business in that manner.
They charged me also. Did any one get theirs yet? Still waiting.

Darryl

Still waiting. They told me April 1st maybe longer.

Maybe never. I don't think there's any way they can get them for less than the advertised price...

Hey; Guys
Sorry to see every body having to be on backorder, mine came in second day after order, (one day after starting this thread) Havent installed mine as just starting resto. on my vert, body is all apart and in partial primer.
They do look good and have real heavy feel to them, reel nice finish also, very pleased with them , hope everyone gets theirs soon!!!

Lon

I ordered a set last Thursday, site says up to four weeks for delivery. That price I can wait.

I ordered some when this thread started also. They also charged my card. But being that it's Year One. I will give them some slack. They have been in business for who knows how many years sucessfully.

Ordered mine today. The THANKS10 discount code still works for a ten percent discount.

Well got a package from year one today. It was the non adhesive tape to rewrap the Dart harness.

Ordered the same time as latches, shows them on back order on my receipt. But glad the wrap is here to finish the mess under the hood of the dart where an electrical repair had to be made.

I am still waiting, I got the Amex bill already but no parts from Year One. I called, they said it'll be another 2 weeks at least. I'm losing faith in their business practices. BTW, Amex says I don't have to pay the bill till I get the parts, that's why I use them.

Called on Friday about hinges... told they "expect them to be shipped out end of April"...
If it wasnt such a great price- I would be cancelling this order.

Called on Friday about hinges... told they "expect them to be shipped out end of April"...
If it wasnt such a great price- I would be cancelling this order.

Rediculous.

When I ordered, Year One website said they had them in stock.... They lied

And they took my money for something Year One lied about having.

They have been around a long time. They should do business like Classic Ind.
Classic Industries do not charge you for back orders until it is shipped
out. Oh Well guess we have to wait.

Darryl

I just called Year One to inquire again about the back order. They claim parts will be in May 5th but in the meantime they cancelled my order cause I refused to pay for parts until they ship. They never told me they cancelled the order. This is NOT the way to do business! Most businesses don't charge the customer until the product is shipped, It's actually not legal in most states. If they have cash flow issues it's not my problem. I'm never using Year One again!

-
Back