[WANTED] Cop Wheel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe any cop car wheels were 5" wide, I think the were at least 6'' & more than likely 7'' wide.

I don't believe any cop car wheels were 5" wide, I think the were at least 6'' & more than likely 7'' wide.
I believe you are correct. Cop cars like taxi's had heavy duty applications generally, such as bigger brakes, bigger suspension and wheels etc.

The ones that I have seen have been wider than that.
I believe all the ones I have are 7 or 8.
I believe you are correct. Cop cars like taxi's had heavy duty applications generally, such as bigger brakes, bigger suspension and wheels etc.
Yes, I believe you all right. I have (4) that are 15"x7". I saw an advertisement from Performance Plus Tires that they were offering Wheel Vintiques 69 Series Chrysler Cop Wheels in 15"x5", they are out of stock. Just thought I would see if anyone had 1, would like to use it for my spare.

I have plenty of 15 x 7 wheels and aftermarket 15 x 8 steely wheels.
If they might work and i get to So Cal every week?
$50. each or $150. for set of four.

I have plenty of 15 x 7 wheels and aftermarket 15 x 8 ste'

ely wheels.
Thank you for the offer, I currently have 4 15"x7however, I am looking for a 15"x5" for a spare.
I have plenty of 15 x 7 wheels and aftermarket 15 x 8 steely wheels.
Thank you for the offer, however I currently have 4 15"x7" cop wheels. I am looking for a 15"x5" as a spare. I know Chrysler did not make a 15"x5" cop wheel but there is an aftermarket wheel being made. Thank you again for the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back