Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi guys,

i am looking for the correct oil pressure sender that will works right with the original gauge. it is for a 66 barracuda formula s. the engine is change to a 360.
the preowner convert the dash to autometer gauges an uses a manual oil pressure sender and gauge. i do a swap to stock.

thanks for your help.

greeting from austria.
marius

there are only 2 senders, one for a gauge and one for a warning lamp. Any auto parts store should have it.

^^ Yup. warning lamp sender is always a simple, small, switch

Oil GAUGE sender is a large can device

Attachments

• switch.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 105
  • gauge.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 99
can i take any that is looking like in the 2nd picture and fit to the engine? are the ohms of the sender equal? i was looking to my stock cable that i have to plug into the sender....i thing the cable was grey. the plug on the cable looks like to a sender in the pic below. i found them in ebay but they fit to gm's.
your 2nd picture has a round connection on top...

we have some shops here in austria but often they have to order the part so i decide to buy directly in the US. it' s faster and cheaper.
thanks all.

Attachments

• !B+gWjLQEWk~$(KGrHqF,!i0EzNfnmhtzBM+4DcSTOw~~_1.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 85
No. You will need a sender with the correct Ohms range 80 ->10.
The correct Chrysler sender will have a small round button like contact for special wire connector. That connector does look like a female spade connector that would work on the sender pictured. It's modified to form a T .

I got one on a 64 273 with a threaded contact, would that work, big can like pictured...Free, pay shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back