coys wheelswhat size will fit my dart

-

swinger400hp

Banned
Reaction score
i have a 70 dart swinger with a 8 3/4 rear end stock what will fit under there with no mods has anyone done this cith coys c-5 oh small bolt pattern front and back

djv has 17x7 with 4 1/4" backspace on his 66 cuda. sure they would fit on a 70 dart too. infact we measured and and decided to order 4 1/2" backspace but they said they stopped making them or something so he went with the 4 1/4" backsoace.

djv has 17x7 with 4 1/4" backspace on his 66 cuda. sure they would fit on a 70 dart too. infact we measured and and decided to order 4 1/2" backspace but they said they stopped making them or something so he went with the 4 1/4" backsoace.

what size tires could i use

swinger400hp
I would not purchase The Coy Wheels. I Purchased mine a couple of years ago and two have pitted pretty bad.I live in California and my car is in the garage. I tried to get them to replace them. But after 6 months of excuses i gave up.
They look nice but the quality is not there.
HKeller

what size tires could i use

think he is running a 225/50-17. probably not gonna fit much bigger then that . djv is running large bolt pattern so if your running small bolt you should really take some measurements and make sure they will fit.

hey hkeller,

what finish did your coy wheels have?? i know djv's have been on for 3 or 4 years and still look new. and we are in the north east. he has the chrome ones..

Front

Wheel Brand Coys
Size 17x7
Backspacing 4.25
tire size 225/50/17
Suspension mods big bolt from 74 dart sport

Rear

Wheel Brand coys
Size 17x7
Backspacing 4.25
tire size 255/45/17
Suspension mod ss springs and poly bushings

thats as big as I can go.

i believe a small bolt rear (end to end on the axles) a little narrower then a big bolt rear. i think front small bolt drums are a hair narrower then a big bolt disc set up too. so make sure you measure before ordering wheels.

think he is running a 225/50-17. probably not gonna fit much bigger then that . djv is running large bolt pattern so if your running small bolt you should really take some measurements and make sure they will fit.

hey hkeller,

what finish did your coy wheels have?? i know djv's have been on for 3 or 4 years and still look new. and we are in the north east. he has the chrome ones..

I have the chrome ones also. They told me they were having issues with their chrome shop. That was their excuse for not exchanging or replacing the wheels.
HKeller

-
Back