Craigslist find.

-
man that thing sits like a 4x4..lol

00X0X_4O3HM1NvzjX_600x450.jpg

Manual brakes and steering...nice. Beautiful car!

But it's an automatic. :(

Studley...probably spank the RR...this car needs appreciated by a responsible knowledgeable Mopar guy...Black Beautimous

I have seen this car and its pretty nice. If anyone is interested in buying pm me.

I love notch Barracudas. That color combo is beautiful! The gill rocker trim really adds a nice touch to the package. That price seems reasonable to me if it looks as good in person as it does on the net.

I'm a Mopar newbie but bo drive a Dodge pickup with a Cummins--HA! Anyway, this car is close to me and I like, not as good as the Road Runner but it's much closer than the Road Runner. Is the price really a good deal as the seller says? Well, with a quick Google search I believe I found the same car maybe?

http://myclassicgarage.com/marketplace/cars/all/Plymouth-Barracuda-Formula-S/41802/media/253462
Yes, I think it is the same car too.
Looks like the price is somewhat negotiable.

Thanks guys, I was like," WTF? somebody make them????".
I was like "how could somebody do THAT?", on an otherwise exceptional looking car. (helps when looking on a monitor instead of my phone)
I'll just say DUH!

Very nice car. For the price asking and theme of the car, this should be a car restored closest to delivered from the factory.

Much of the interior of this car is the incorrect shade of red. Too bright. Original "red" 1968 Barracuda interiors were a maroon or dark red color. The interior is nice and the seats are the correct marron, but much of it is the wrong color of red. Changing those pieces over to the correct color will be very labor intensive. Lot of other details missing, but can be fixed one at a time.

The HUGE THING going for this car is IF it's originally a black paint, maroon interior, red stripe car.

In current condition I think it's a low 20K's car IF originally black/red and has at least fender tag. If not, it's a high teen car.

Even though the 68 340 coupes are rare, doesn't mean people will shell out big dollars for a restored one.

My 68 340 Formula S auto coupe has about as many total options than this car. It's originally maroon metalic with maroon and white two tone interior, and white stripe. But it's a column automatic car. Not very desirable. I do have the original number motor for it.

the other add says it was originally green on green not black and red

the other add says it was originally green on green not black and red

No wonder they got the interior color off.

I think a friend of the owner was on FABO, saying this car was for sale. It's was a while back.

With color change, I don't think it's over a $20K car.

-
Back