Craigslist just went insane

-
that is not even a 61 ....61 was the first year for the sweptline ....that one is the older body style before that .....for that much money I would hope buyer and seller would know what year it is.

Attachments

• 1961_d100_big.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 763
that puppy better have a nice shiney 392 hemi in it

just curious, did he ask for 20 or 15K ?
(both mentioned in the ad)

Is the big guy cleanin' the winders or holdin the door on for the pic?

Best description I've read for a high dollar ride!! Sold me on the first sentence!! Wait, did they make a complete sentence?? Sending money by Instagram right now as they requested!!!

Best description I've read for a high dollar ride!! Sold me on the first sentence!! Wait, did they make a complete sentence?? Sending money by Instagram right now as they requested!!!

Lmao!!!

"Black hole" is more like it. What you guys think? 15HUNdred 'bout right?

I guess that number is totally depending on what it's got under the hood. (Which is always a nice selling point if the seller would put it in the ad )

Makes you wonder, if some fool went and offered him like 10K,would he turn them down?

Probably. Like a guy near me "selling" a slant six 75 duster that is completely rusted out (even the unibody frame) for 2k... It's been sitting for 2 years + and the guy won't even sell it for 500.

The Mecham auctions and others have made anyone with a "old" car think they have hit the mother lode! It's just crazy! MT

It should have said in the ad that they had to sell it due to MENTAL Health issues.

Helluva Deal,
Whatever kind of Wax they're applying in the pic ain't working and If the rest of the families like Junior or Junioretta there it looks like they would go thru that 15K in grocery bills in about two weeks.

Wonder if they would throw in Scruffy?

*****Update, just came across this Fury for 15K whatcha think is the better deal.
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/5050833340.html

Attachments

• 00B0B_1ZO9r6gL80c_600x450.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 508
  • 00Z0Z_iEDSZtGD1om_600x450.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 458
  • 00000_fLbU4vzkuzV_600x450.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 459
having been raised in the DEEP South ( Chattanooga is just midsouth) Ha, I know this guys problem. he o d"d at a wafflehouse on cheese grits, it affects your brain when ya do!
driving back from the local Moopar show in Branson yesterday, I spotted a 71?? sweptside 3/4 ton 318, 3 on tree, 4 x4 for asking $2500. little rust on cab corners, rockers , bottom of bed. but real straight, faded original paint. runs drives, new clutch, brakes,,, I keep telling myself DON"T call and offer $1500, he might take the offer!
I keep remembering not being able to get out for solid week last winter!

having been raised in the DEEP South ( Chattanooga is just midsouth) Ha, I know this guys problem. he o d"d at a wafflehouse on cheese grits, it affects your brain when ya do!
driving back from the local Moopar show in Branson yesterday, I spotted a 71?? sweptside 3/4 ton 318, 3 on tree, 4 x4 for asking $2500. little rust on cab corners, rockers , bottom of bed. but real straight, faded original paint. runs drives, new clutch, brakes,,, I keep telling myself DON"T call and offer $1500, he might take the offer!
I keep remembering not being able to get out for solid week last winter!

Your right, myself living in the Deeeeeeeep South, I've been there. I hit bottom and an now a member of GA. Grits Anonymous, it is a 10 step program, I'm at step 5 facing my addiction. One day at a time, easy does it!

Must be some serious health issues with the daughter. Don't know what they are, but I know what his are.

-
Back