crank upside down

-
You could finish bulding the engine , then sell it to someone below the equater, like Australia. Our upside down would be correct there. Just a suggestion. Good luck

As long as the muffler bearings are installed correctly, the upside down crank shouldn't be a problem. 8) Please refer to picture for proper muffler bearing installation procedure. :-D

mufflerbearing.jpg

Damn, now I know why my Jeep isn't climbing trees anymore. I checked online and couldn't find muffler bearings for a 1999 Cherokee. Will the bearings from a Chubby fit??

I worked in a Mercedes parts dept for a short while they actually have a listing for muffler bearings!!!!

One of the most important things to remember is that loose holes are bad and tight holes are good, "boy are they good".:-D:-D:-D:-D

Terry

This has got to be the funniest thread I've seen in a while I was cracking up sitting here reading it. My wife keeps asking me what is wrong with me. Thanks I needed that kind of a laugh today

I like everyboy's suggestions to remedy my upside-down crank. I think I'll first flip the car on it's top then the crank will be right side up. However, I have come to the conclusion that then the tires would be up in the air and I wouldn't get much traction, yet we are expecting snow this weekend and I shall use the Duster for a sled with the kids and Cocoa etc. then to solve the upside down car issue, I'm gonna diga a hole to China where then the car will be right-side up again (then I'm gonna sell it to those Chinese , pay-back for those bad toys, food and and drywall they've been selling us...that'll teach them not to scew with us MOPAR guys, by gar)

then to solve the upside down car issue, I'm gonna diga a hole to China where then the car will be right-side up again (then I'm gonna sell it to those Chinese , pay-back for those bad toys, food and and drywall they've been selling us...that'll teach them not to scew with us MOPAR guys, by gar)

:evil4:

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

It must be a Ford. Flip it Over and Read the Directions. That is unless it was Found On the Road Dead.

dug the hole through to China, but it got so hot in the center of the earth that the tires melted off and the Chinaman did not want to buy the Duster. (ONe guy wanted to turn it into a rickshaw, trade a bowl of fish heads and rice for it,told him it was an original 340 Duster Hemi orange until the paint melted off and originally owne by Chairman Mao...he didn't buy it or the Duster) Anyway coming back to America by sea. Dusters are real water-tight if you have all the body plugs in. I'm gonna put a propeller on the propeller shaft (some people call it a drive shaft) and motorboat back to Arkansas.
By the way I finally did get oil pressure, found out that the oil pan had a dent in it (somebody had apparently jacked-up the car on the oil pan and had caused the pick-up to be canted and sucking air)

-
Back