Crusing Grand 2012!

-

Rocker'sDuster

MOPAR rookie!
Reaction score
Hey guys!
The Cruising Grand 2012 season starts Friday March 30th! As always it will run every Friday until the end of September. Is anybody up for getting a good gathering together one of these Fridays? I was thinking perhaps mid to late April??

I will be out there almost every Friday…looking for Mopars!:D

http://cruisingrand.com/

\m/Chris

I always have a lot of fun down there. Will try and make it this year a time or two. Need to get my butt out to the barn and work on the Dart. It has been down for to long.

Chris,

I won't be out there until the later part of the summer...Take plenty of pics and post them so I can live vicariously through you.

Your project going to make an appearance?

My 67 Barracuda will be there quite a bit but march 30th is the Good Guys show at Del Mar so I wont be there the first fri.

Gonna try for at least one this year. I've been jonesing for an Agrusa's super sub for too long now.

Hey guys,

Grand is in full swing now, and the Mopar turn out has been bleaker than normal...with the exception of a few local members showing up from time to time.
So just throwing it out there...What do you guys say to Friday the 18th? Two weeks from now.

Would be nice to see a lot of you guys again! It would also be nice to see some Mopa A bodeis out there too!

I see there is a Mopars of San Diego night on July 27th. I guess I could set that as my deadline for the Dart to at least be drive-able....

-
Back