Cuda got paint!

-
i like the blue hood too, although i would be happy with that car either way! very nice job. now if springtime would hurry up and get here for you lol
Ya think...lol Im gonna go nuts till spring gets here. Got to get it registered and insured yet.

Soooooo... We changed wheels and tires and added a stripe since the last time I really looked your car over. Sneaky bad boy! Thought you could just pass those changes off without telling us!

Just was adding the pictures you posted on the 2nd gen fish thread and noticed the wheels and tires are different from the pictures I have from this thread..then I look closer and a stripe has also appeared. Felt like I was playing that Sunday Newpaper game in the comic section where you try to identify the differences between what first appears to be the same pictures.

You had redline 215/255 on Torque Thrust D's, Now you have BF Goodrich tires (sizes???) on what I am guessing are Torque Thurst 2.1's.

Both looks are great, but I like the BFG's better.

So exactly what are your new tire/wheels sizes, widths, backspacing???

We want to see more pictures with the changes!

By the way, it is kind of wild how different the blue of your car looks in these 2 pictures. At first I thought, did he repaint the damn thing as well - LOL!

It keeps getting better, 4404spd!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picture1aa.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 144
  • Picture1aab.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 152
seeing that blue beauty only makes me want to work harder on mine!!! Awesome car, thanks for the advice and inspiration to continue on!!!

Soooooo... We changed wheels and tires and added a stripe since the last time I really looked your car over. Sneaky bad boy! Thought you could just pass those changes off without telling us!

Just was adding the pictures you posted on the 2nd gen fish thread and noticed the wheels and tires are different from the pictures I have from this thread..then I look closer and a stripe has also appeared. Felt like I was playing that Sunday Newpaper game in the comic section where you try to identify the differences between what first appears to be the same pictures.

You had redline 215/255 on Torque Thrust D's, Now you have BF Goodrich tires (sizes???) on what I am guessing are Torque Thurst 2.1's.

Both looks are great, but I like the BFG's better.

So exactly what are your new tire/wheels sizes, widths, backspacing???

We want to see more pictures with the changes!

By the way, it is kind of wild how different the blue of your car looks in these 2 pictures. At first I thought, did he repaint the damn thing as well - LOL!

It keeps getting better, 4404spd!

Ma Snart
You don't miss a trick...LOL Same wheels just put T/A'S on it and they are the same size as the redlines. I had Cragar SS wheels on it but the rear offset was wrong. Im REALLY happy with the look now...My wife thinks im cracked. As far as the color...see what a difference no sun vrs sun make on a color.

WOW!!! I have watched all the work you dun on this A grade A body Barracuda :cheers:
and I applaud you on all the great work and I learned allot on your metal working skills :glasses7:
And Just look at it know :cheers:
I agree on the blue hood, it looks much better in my opinion
It is so great to see all your hard fun work look so dang great :cheers: Outstanding show stopper for sure :glasses7:
I can't stop looking at it!!! Wow is all that I can say,
Wait!!! Congratulations :cheers:

WOW!!! I have watched all the work you dun on this A grade A body Barracuda :cheers:
and I applaud you on all the great work and I learned allot on your metal working skills :glasses7:
And Just look at it know :cheers:
I agree on the blue hood, it looks much better in my opinion
It is so great to see all your hard fun work look so dang great :cheers: Outstanding show stopper for sure :glasses7:
I can't stop looking at it!!! Wow is all that I can say,
Wait!!! Congratulations :cheers:
Thank you!

-
Back