Cuda Tail Panel Treatment

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
Here's a couple of shots (one with flash, one without) of a new tail panel treatment I toyed with this afternoon on the 67 Cuda.......I got REALLY tired of seein' that ol' argent color on the panel......it was just plain boring. Different light lends varying color changes.......A deep red metallic, with a very slight candy coat, then a "mist" of metallic red for an even metallic coat, and 2 coats of clear lacquer.

Attachments

• 118_1846.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 288
  • 118_1848.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 283
Sometime its the little things that make a difference, looks great!! :cheers:

Yeah Brother, that looks sharp!

I did mine black, and replaced my mangled upper and lower trim with the Metro parts repop trim which makes it pop even better.

I just need to get new tail light bezels/lenses to look really good but I will spend the $$$ on other stuff for now.

Money, money, money.

I wonder what it would look like if you taped off and painted the pin striping in the upper and lower trim pieces and tail light bezels that same red color.

You got me thinkin' too on that one.......I have to strip the anodizing off that trim anyway in order to buff them out, SO, maybe I'll let ya' know what it looks like...........I think I'll run some red pinstriping tape around it first to get a feel for it though...........8)

I think it looks great, but the car color makes a difference. :D

n36jjt.jpg

You got me thinkin' too on that one.......I have to strip the anodizing off that trim anyway in order to buff them out, SO, maybe I'll let ya' know what it looks like...........I think I'll run some red pinstriping tape around it first to get a feel for it though...........8)

Good thinkin'.:headbang:

I give your new tail panel treatment five stares :thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft:
That looks great with the white and the Hurst treatment is a eye popper for sure :love10:, I never seen this before today Tom :scratch:
I need to keep up better around here, I miss sooo much around me.

Happy birthday pastortom1 :smilebox:

sexy sexy....Im wanting to redo mine in full chrome with Dodge airbrushed into it...that is simply slammin.

Love it, looks just fantastic... I would have never thought of that, guess I'm getting less creative in my old age... :)

-
Back