Cup Holder

-
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but my cupholdersplus console just arrived, thought I would add pics here for anybody searching in the future. FYI, ordered from jbugs.com - owned by the same company as cupholdersplus, but the price was slightly lower and customer service was excellent. I am VERY pleased. This is the shorty bench in madrid light blue.

IMG20220914180926.jpg
IMG20220914180915.jpg

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but my cupholdersplus console just arrived, thought I would add pics here for anybody searching in the future. FYI, ordered from jbugs.com - owned by the same company as cupholdersplus, but the price was slightly lower and customer service was excellent. I am VERY pleased. This is the shorty bench in madrid light blue.

View attachment 1715985704 View attachment 1715985705
Very nice match!

I got this one for my '65 Barracuda. Its from cupholdersplus.com and is part # HRCHH-SLIM. It is well made and worth every penny

Interior 1.jpg

Interior 2.jpg

Interior 3.jpg

They wont ship to Canada
If anyone runs into the US companies that won't ship to Canada there are a few work arounds (like getting a us PoBox on the other side of the boarder).

I'm a Canadian living in the US and know the struggle, feel free to reach out if I can help.

This fits the 63 to 65 with factory bucket seats... 66 A Bodies take one " Sightly wider " for the newer clam shell Buckets ....
Mine just fits snug between the seats... no bolts needed !

I am totally pleased ... finally more storage then the tiny hard to reach glove box... and a place to rest my OLD Shifting arm... The New Consol does not get in the way of my 4 speed Shifting !!!
View attachment 1715953014

View attachment 1715953015 View attachment 1715953016
Where did you get it?

-
Back