[WANTED] curcuit board

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use brass machine screws installed from the rear of the board with nuts on the front, Replace them all you will never fix it again. Get them at a Fasten-al store or a good electrical hardware. I have also uses stainless Allen button heads. The threads also make a better contact.

Just some advice for all. I hope this don't ruin the sale for who makes them but some of us enjoy fixing things our self and are short on funds.

The panels going in and out of the dash is very hazardous to those pins, especially the the top most one. The smartest cure I have seen was a very common trailer light harness connector placed about a foot away from the board.
If you would rather just trade your damaged board for a used one in good OEM condition, I can do that. You pay all shipping of course.
The statements above sort of explains why.

I will try the brass screw fix first I'm all about fixes that last and don't empty must pockets
Thanks all again
Ron

I have had the same problem before too. I took several pieces of copper wire strands put them through the center of the post and solider them to the circuit board and the post no more problem but if you still need one i have one and you cover the shipping and its yours i have collected a lot that kind of stuff over the years so helping out is no problem pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back