• 67-69 coming of age performer Dart

Votes: 244 54.2%
  • 70-72 Aggressive midlife Dart

Votes: 149 33.1%
  • 73-76 Hang in there till death Dart

Votes: 21 4.7%

• Total voters
-
67 to 69 race ready all white with lexon widows no heater,no wiper's.....:love7:

You really can,t do a pole like this because there are darts that stand out in there specific years.Like 63 to 66.The 66 is a one year only and the 65 is the best looking one.68 to 69,hands down the 68.70 to 72 hands down 70.73 to 76 they are all the same. See the dart is one of the greatest cars on earth.My 2cents Mark

That's really a hard question..... I like all of them, I guess I'm a little hooked on the Dart DEMON, Dart SPORT style of DART's, but the 70-72's I guess would be my choice...... no the 67-69...... no the....... ahhh never mind..... I'm not gunna choose!!!

my two favorite bodys are the 70 dart swinger 340 (which is what im cloning my /6 dart into w/ a 360) and the 68 Dart GTS, but 70 is the best to me

68 dodge dart by far!! 2nd best looking car mopar ever made. i still cant figure out why they changed to the 73+ body just put 5mph bumpers on the 70-72 body and call it good

My 72 Demon is my favorite A-body. I like the 72 front end to the extent that at some point, I hope to be able to install one on the my DD 73 4-door.

A very close second would be a 69 Dart or Barracuda convertible.

68 Dart all the way.
70 Next
Then 65
Sorry not much love for the 73 and up

well thats the enthusiast job then! haha

lol i hope no one read that and thought hey i should but the ugly bumpers on my beautiful car lol. ma mopar should of just did that and the other things they had to do to make cars legal and still have the basic 70-72 body instead of redesigning the front and back of the cars

lol i hope no one read that and thought hey i should but the ugly bumpers on my beautiful car lol. ma mopar should of just did that and the other things they had to do to make cars legal and still have the basic 70-72 body instead of redesigning the front and back of the cars

haha oh crap good point!....err i ment that WAS the enthusiast job then :-D:-D:-D

................I've had pretty much all of them......70 swinger, 71 demon.................now i have 3 dusters.............kim..............

Dad ordered a '63 270 4dr and bought Chrysler stock.

In '65 I test drove a '65 GT Red w/blk int. HP 273 auto, a/c,power disc brakes,etc. man that was a sweet ride.
While dad and I talked it over the salesman said it was already sold.
Just as well, can you say speeding tks, loss of license to a new driver? That could have been.
Instead my 1st car was our '57 Cadillac convertible. That thing weighed 5000# but it would blow off '57 T-Birds :bootysha: and leave '59 F.I. Vette's at theline only to be passed at the top end :spiderma:.
But the biggest insult was being blown off by a '62 Lancer 170 \6 3 on the floor:angryfir:.

Well in '65 Chrysler stock was up and we ordered mom a '66 GT \6, col. shift auto, a/c,p/s in white w/blk & white int.

That's when I got the '63 as my driver.

Fast forward to '73 when I bought my B-100,which I still have.
In '78 I picked up a sweet '64 GT \6 auto.
In '80 a customer offered me their '64 270 wagon \6 auto which I sold to a friend in '83 when I acquired my mom's '66 GT which I still have and is my avatar.

Now to get to the point I have a soft spot for '64's and love the '68 GT and wouldn't turn down a '64 Dart 2 dr post or a '66 Val wagon or '69 Val 2 dr post.:love7:

van LF 1:41.jpg

I would have to say the 71-72 Demon and the 73-76 Dart Sport. Love the front end treatment on the Demon and hate back bumper on 74 and up Sport. I guess I'm just a sucker for a nice round backside. LOL

I have a 68, and a 71. Both are good looking cars. While we are at it, a 71 Scamp Has a Duster front end, with a Dart rear. 2 differnt marker lights from the factory.

Hear are some of the darts I have owned.The first one was my first car I owned.the second third and forth pictures are the same dart 70 swinger 340. It went from stock to a 10.49 126mph car. The 68 gts 340 was a 1280 car with the best time 12.57 110 mph. Mark

68 dart.jpg

70 dart.jpg

70 340 Swinger.jpg

Dodge Dart.jpg

-
Back