Current update on my health condition, Tony Fields

-
So sad to read this, Tony. I agree, keep fighting. I will cherish our time together in Macon a few years back. You and Thelma are fine people. Hang in there buddy. We love yall.

Each day the lord gives us on this earth is a blessing, live each day like you mean it brother, let's get together soon and make more memories and pray together.
I love you guys, I am ready for some good tomatoes beside my hash browns and eggs soon with you Thelma .. strength, happiness and healing are in my prayers every day for you and Thelma. Little brother on the hill in Arkansas MeMike

Tony: I have been pondering what to say to one of the first men on the site to greet me. I am saddened beyond----------------
We cannot stop time, I am glad I got to have a few post conversations with you back in the day.
Our prayers from our family to your family
DR-----------------

Very sad to hear this. Make as many great memories as possible with your time left.
Actually, that goes for everyone. Life is too short and precious.
Blessings to you and your loved ones.

From the little girl who loves you so much!! Wish we could come in person so she could give you that healing hug!! We love you Tony and Thelma, you are very special people in our hearts!!

IMG_3141.JPG

IMG_2135.JPG

IMG_3036.JPG

Sorry to hear this Tony... our thoughts and prayers go out to you. Keep up the good fight
Derrick

Lord Jesus I pray that you would be with Tony and Thelma.
Lift them up bless there time together ,
Comfort , and healing .
Thank you for the lives Tony has touched !
In your holy name Jesus I pray.
Amen

Stay strong and enjoy every day, a friend of mine was given 6 months and he made it a year....

any updates on Tony, still praying he is hanging in there and getting better

I was wondering myself.
Hope you are enjoying the 4th with friends and family Tony
All the best.
Prayers ,Tony.... A true hot rodder, that sees different views, than some people...And enjoys , what he chooses... That 2.2 mini van, I just love.... Get well , hot rod brother....:)

Very sad news...

Keep on fighting, hopefully they are wrong...

any updates on Tony, still praying he is hanging in there and getting better

I exchanged a few texts with Tony on Saturday. He said he has good days & bad days, but is hanging in there :)

His Shelby was getting worked on by a friend & he was hoping to have it back home this week so Thelma could take him out for a cruise. He was wondering if Thelma could handle the power.
I told him she'd do just fine & to "get in, sit down, shut up & hold on" :steering:

His 70th Birthday was yesterday---Happy Birthday Tony & hope you had a FUN, FUN day!!

Tony, All I can tell you is to keep your faith in God and every morning when you wake up thank him for one more day with your family. I do it every day and it really helps me to stay strong and not give up. Happy 70th birthday to you also. If there is anything I can help you with please PM me even if you want to vent. In the meantime, stay strong and know that everyone here is there for you.. God Bless, Brian

thanks C for letting me know you had been in contact with him. We are so far away but connected thru this site. Tony hoping you had a good birthday and got to take that ride in the Shelby. Keeping hanging in there we are all on your side, Joe

-
Back