Current update on my health condition, Tony Fields

-
I exchanged a few texts with Tony on Saturday. He said he has good days & bad days, but is hanging in there :)

His Shelby was getting worked on by a friend & he was hoping to have it back home this week so Thelma could take him out for a cruise. He was wondering if Thelma could handle the power.
I told him she'd do just fine & to "get in, sit down, shut up & hold on" :steering:

His 70th Birthday was yesterday---Happy Birthday Tony & hope you had a FUN, FUN day!!
The Indy Mopar club sent out an update on him over the weekend, pretty much what you've stated with the addition that he sold his beloved Barracuda to his son in law. I'm gonna try stopping by this weekend and I'll post an update. Been wanting to for a couple weeks but either me or someone in my house has been sick and I've not wanted to risk bringing those germs to his place with his condition

Thanks, I knew.. I am gonna miss him.... (If you google his turbo 2.2 minivan, it is a learning experience.. D.B.440...:)
I've heard about it. I know his Shelby was a running machine too. I ain't giving up on Tony yet. Miracles can happen

Thought I would update everyone on my health condition. Back at the beginning of this year I told Thelma I would not live to see 2018.
Had a doctor appt last Wednesday and she agreed. Thelma asked her if I could cut back on some of my water pills and the doctor said no...these were keeping me alive. She said if my fluid level increased , my heart couldn't take it.
The doc said to spend all the time I could with family and friends. My home nurse also agreed.
So that's my update. If I make it past 2018 I will have have a cold beer.
Im so sorry to hear of your passing. Man life is not fair. R.I.P. my friend.

-
Back