Custom Grill

-
Grill looks great, perfecto. But dont cut the bumper it's taking a great design idea one step too far...makes the car look like its wearing a silly grin IMHO.

That is bad ***... I am going to go custom with mine too and you now have me looking in whole new direction for my '75 Duster.

I like the mesh look.

Joe

I just came across this thread and the funny thing is I was working on doing this almost for a month on....lol...I'll take pics....I had an extra grill and I was playin around with it.....but mine is a 69.....

Hey Mrkidd,

you gotta put up some pics, I might as well learn from your mistakes. What kinda problems are you coming up with?

-r

Looks real good :cheers: It reassemble's a 70 Barracuda grill :thumbrig:

dart4[1a]%20copy (Custom).jpg

Nice to see you here Mr Online ;)

I can't wait to see some pics of the work. Every so often you see a clean, subtle, well thought out mod/upgrade. This is one of those.. Maybe you could see what kind of interest there is and contact AAR fiberglass to see if they are willing to make some???? I would bet they would at least be interested in making a mold of it....

When you take your time and understand your doing a custom piece of work....it takes time....but now i know your tring to do this so i need to hurry up so i can be the first one...lol

Looks fantastic. I'll be doing a custom billet grill for my Duster, hope the design turns out as sweet as that one! Kev

I gotta do sumthing with my duster grill

I saw a 71 Duster at the Spring Fling down here in Van Nuys and it had a 69 valiant grill in it. It bolts straight in since the front end is all the same on a 69 as a 70 or 71 Duster. It was polished which I didnt care for. I like the textured argent silver look myself better but the grill looked Bad A*S. Just an idea though.

Jeff

The 69 Valiant grills are getting expensive!!!!! LOL mine is in ok shape but Im always keepin an eye out. They seem to go for over 100.00 now! Thats in DD shape too!

-
Back