Dad's 1966 Dart

-
Asa make a list of what you have and don't do it by memory. Check your parts and write them down. I see there is a lot of help for you here if you can make a new thread about parts you have and don't have.
I will . I aint had time to go out and go though the BBp set up peace for peace . thanks cliff

I wish I hade some parts for you Asa. It sounds like a great cause!
Hay andy no worries my friend you can cheer me on lol

Asa dad is a super nice guy.
Thanks cliff

Ok cliffs list he wanted .

1. calpers (new)
2. rubber brake lines
3. gaskits for the motor
4. white paint
5. hood

thats all i need at this time that i know of

Ok cliffs list he wanted .

1. calpers (new)
2. rubber brake lines
3. gaskits for the motor
4. white paint
5. hood

thats all i need at this time that i know of

That helps but I asked for what parts you have.

i'm looking for the hood. I hope he can move forward with the project this winter.

Ok cliff The list is too long and i cant spell ever thing , what i have is
I went down and got ever thing bushings and what not . ball joints I told them 74 bbp . top and bottom. new rotors, barrings . front only I got a brake hard whare kit for the back . (Cant find the shoes) , tie robs . I got 64 to 66 adliler arm and pitmen arm . This stuff is new in the box . I have a 8 1/4 from a duster I have the bbp top A Arms . and P valve that stuff is used of corse . Then Im getting a 318 from a member here . I went out and looked at the car today . shes in little worse shape then she was when dad parked her (not much ) the seats car junk now. dash pads cracked the dash aint a big deal . Its now got a hole in the passger front floor pan bout the size of my hand right in the middel Ive got a val roof skin to fix that tho . A peace of the trim is bent on the passger fender . ( I think that was ther ) thats bout it cliff . the tank was lined before it was parked and its outta gas so i think a cleaning will be fine . If i can find a new rear bumper for it that would be cool . (the one on it ) got hit years ago when my mom picked me up from school and a guy didnt stop soon enough lol (Its not too bad )

talked to a guy in kansas. he has a good hood. it just needs a ride from kansas.

Im working on it it my friend . Ive got a memnber that said he can get them to Ponca city and anuther member that can pick them up from ther on the 5th take them to stillwater then I can get them from there when I go to see him .

Its nice to see some of the puzzle pieces are coming together Asa. I've been checking around here, but haven't come up with anything yet. But I will keep looking.

thanks cliff and thanks for the motor cliff its going to look good in dads 66 . talk to you soon my friend

Im working on it it my friend . Ive got a memnber that said he can get them to Ponca city and anuther member that can pick them up from ther on the 5th take them to stillwater then I can get them from there when I go to see him .

I will be in Tulsa again (besides the 3rd) some time later this month for some additional tests. I can take the hood to the Saint Francis Hospital South located at 10501 East 91st St S, Tulsa, OK and you can pick it up.

that member was not as close as jeff bill . Jeffs planing on coming down for moaprs at the park thats when we are doing to meet and i will pick up the hood . thanks bill

thanks chucky . There are a few ford and chevy guys that are going to have flash backs when thay see it on the streets agin .

Well I just got word that jefflock Picked up the hood . thanks jeff you rock buddy and rustyratrod and fishermen67 and denny . You all helped me get this hood one way or anuther ! thank you all :notworth::prayer:

Well I just got word that jefflock Picked up the hood . thanks jeff you rock buddy and rustyratrod and fishermen67 and denny . You all over helped me get this hood one way or anuther ! thank you all :notworth::prayer:

Great and thank you guys for helping Asa

Yes from what jeff said . Its got some dings in it but not rusted out or nothing . A good workable hood .

-
Back