Dad's 1966 Dart

-
Ya bill i still got some parts to get (gaskets and what not ) I want to get a new oil pump for it too . (just to be safe ) But the barracuda has to sell before i can start to buy things .

This is kinda a note . The carb thats on it is a 1405 . I was supost to get the number days ago . But i didnt want to open the hood . Intell the new one got here lol I should have went with my plan lol

This is kinda a note . The carb thats on it is a 1405 . I was supost to get the number days ago . But i didnt want to open the hood . Intell the new one got here lol I should have went with my plan lol
That's a 600cfm with manual choke. Same carb rob built for me

What plan? Not opening hood? Fubar'd didn't you

Yes chuck i cant even get the hood to close all the way now lol I was lucky i got it down last time lol . Oh well only got to wate intell the 2 .

Throw it in the ditch. AFBs suck balls. Find an AVS for it. They are awesome.

Yes chuck i cant even get the hood to close all the way now lol I was lucky i got it down last time lol . Oh well only got to wate intell the 2 .

If you can get to any part of the hood hinges at the moment it might pay to start squirting some oil on the pivot parts so another hood doesn't get damaged.

Yup Thats what im going to do . If this one was not rusted it would not have done this lol . But im like you im going to lube them up just to be on the safe side it sure aint going to hurt nothing lol ..

Yes sir Mr. Ricer !

nutkick.gif

Fixed it for both of ya.
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

any progress, did you get it cleaned up yet?

Of what brother lol I just cleaned the grass and stuff off . Looks the same as the pics i 1st posted all but the hood folded over lol

I'm the only other person on this site that has even SEEN the car lol. Let's see some current pics so we no what your working with

LOL No you aint brother lol . But when my gf gets home i will see if she knows where the piuc taker thinger is lol I caint find it lol

-
Back