Dad's 1966 Dart

-
Ok found the pic taker thinger lol .If it was a snake it would have bit me .

Attachments

• IMG_0308.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 135
Ok found the pic taker thinger lol .If it was a snake it would have bit me .

Will the pic taker thinger only take one picture? There are four sides, inside the trunk and interior shots missing here. I know the hood is jacked and you don't want to open it or you could take a picture there too.

LOL I dont have a trunk key for it right now .
(Around here some where ) the inside is all ratty lol Ive got anuther pic or 2 i was tryin to be fast the race is on lol

I got the hood from jefflock on the 2 at mopars at the park . Had some good times there too . I told dad what i had planed at the same time lol . He didnt want tme to sell my cuda to do his car tho . I told him its not up to him lol He wanted me to thank all of yall that have helped with this .

I got the hood from jefflock on the 2 at mopars at the park . Had some good times there too . I told dad what i had planed at the same time lol . He didnt want tme to sell my cuda to do his car tho . I told him its not up to him lol He wanted me to thank all of yall that have helped with this .
woot woot! Will he let you put it in the shop to begin tear down now?

Yes she is karl . Ive got the game plan worked out. Just some other things have got to fall into place before i can do this . me and dad talked bout it on the way home . He didnt want me to give up my dream of having a barracuda . but i told him it dont matter to me as long as we redo his dart togather . thats why i got the cuda in the 1st place . I cant thank all you guys enough for helping me with this wather it be helping me with the hood or other parts . finding parts , just telling me how cool the car is lol . any thing and evey thing is more then apreshated .(I know i messed that word up ) Spell check even said WTF lol

Yes she is karl . Ive got the game plan worked out. Just some other things have got to fall into place before i can do this . me and dad talked bout it on the way home . He didnt want me to give up my dream of having a barracuda . but i told him it dont matter to me as long as we redo his dart togather . thats why i got the cuda in the 1st place . I cant thank all you guys enough for helping me with this wather it be helping me with the hood or other parts . finding parts , just telling me how cool the car is lol . any thing and evey thing is more then apreshated .(I know i messed that word up ) Spell check even said WTF lol

Roflmao! That's hilarious!

I was just looking for this thread cliff lol Yes I have alittle update . when triumphman Came over he helped me slap the hood on it

cliff im in alot of pain now ... Pics will come when i feel better my friend . I need to beat on the new hood alittle its alittle tweeked . Nothing we caint fix tho but I can open and shut it now to work on the car with out the hood folding over and hitting me in the dag gum head .

cliff im in alot of pain now ... Pics will come when i feel better my friend . I need to beat on the new hood alittle its alittle tweeked . Nothing we caint fix tho but I can open and shut it now to work on the car with out the hood folding over and hitting me in the dag gum head .
great news! I told you there were things you could do before you got the motor! Roflmao

I was thinking you said that dart was wrecked and hit in the front but now that I see pics ....wow that is a sweet dart ....definitely worth fixin and looks like a relatively easy project at that.......look fairly solid and mostly complete in the pics.

that would be a cool pic with that car parked next to Ruby. like that pic where I parked my 68 dar next to the 69 dart. I like pics of two cool cars together.

rani i think you missunder stood me .... Its been hit (light) In the *** . the back bumper is tweeked alittle bit .

Asa you might be able to straighten out the rear bumper is that all the damage to the rear?

I saw a pic from you one time I'm chat of a 66 dart that was smacked hard In the front.....it was an older pic and the hood was bent up like that but worse and the bumper and grille were bent in bad....what car was that?

-
Back