Damn Edelbrock heads...

-
I had to have mine gone thru also, intake guides were tight and the valve seat seal sucked.
And the springs did not meet their advertised specs, should have just bought the bare castings, in the end it would have been cheaper.
Mine are Mag heads so it must be consistent with all of them, poor assembly and cheap parts.

Received by bare Edelbrock 60769 heads today

I take it to mean that you received bare heads; is this correct??

If indeed starting with bare heads, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???? If you thought there was not gonna be any work involved in assembly of the heads, you're dumber than a stump! Cryin' just because you can.

It's not Edelbrock's fault, you have unrealistic expectations.

I have to agree. They don't have ESP. Who ever does the final assembly will set the clearances . Like buying a bare block and complaining about the piston clearance. You can't fit the part without the part. What if the guides were loose ? Then you would need to replace them instead of honing them to fit.

I take it to mean that you received bare heads; is this correct??

If indeed starting with bare heads, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???? If you thought there was not gonna be any work involved in assembly of the heads, you're dumber than a stump! Cryin' just because you can.

It's not Edelbrock's fault, you have unrealistic expectations.

:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:!!!

I take this to mean you did start with bare heads, which makes you some kind of special stupid.....

Cryin' about how much work its gonna be to get them put all together, that its Edelbrocks fault for being so careless about their quality control, got a bunch of people feelin' sorry for you; your very own pity party.

Starting with bare heads by definition means work and effort will be involved, as parts are fitted and assembled. If it was too much for you should have bought them all ready done.............

bare head = core to make your s##t fit. nothing to see here, move along

I take this to mean you did start with bare heads, which makes you some kind of special stupid.....

Cryin' about how much work its gonna be to get them put all together, that its Edelbrocks fault for being so careless about their quality control, got a bunch of people feelin' sorry for you; your very own pity party.

Starting with bare heads by definition means work and effort will be involved, as parts are fitted and assembled. If it was too much for you should have bought them all ready done.............

I guess you missed the:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU: part..

-
Back