Dan Dvorak's shop in Waldo, FL is for sale

-
In 1995 or so, I was there with other members of the now defunct North Florida Mopar Association (based in Tallahassee) and we were given the grand tour. At the time, he lived in a house out behind the shop building with his then wife. Looks like that house is gone now, along with his private junk yard filled mostly with 62-65 B bodies. Can't believe how many parts are still in the shop, though.

Earlier this year there was a sale there, it was during the Mopar show down there so I didn't have time to go buy there. I wonder if those parts are still there?!?

Earlier this year there was a sale there, it was during the Mopar show down there so I didn't have time to go buy there. I wonder if those parts are still there?!?
Good question. It would make sense to sell the parts and tools separately. But the video is misleading if the parts and tools are not there anymore.

Good question. It would make sense to sell the parts and tools separately. But the video is misleading if the parts and tools are not there anymore.
The sale description in the video only mentions the property and building.

Dan was a great help to me when I had my 64 Sport Fury Stocker and then again when I had my 64 Sport Fury Super Stocker.

Didn't Dan pass away about 3 years ago. I remember seeing a tribute to him on facebook. It sure has taken a long time to sell all his great Mopar stuff and shop.

Dan was a great guy & machinist, hope someone gets the shop and puts it to good use in Honor of " No Dyno Dan" rest in peace My Friend.

Last time I was by there (around 2017) there were a couple early-mid 60's Mopar station wagons out front.
One was for sale.

Last info I had, was someone bought the shop and Dan was doing "on the job training" with the new owner.
There was some discussion on FBBO.
I think there was also some video floating around, possibly from a cable show or local news.

I met Dan a few times at Don Garlit's Mopar show.
Nice guy.
I always wanted to have him build a big block for me, but that never panned out.

Is this the Dan that ran in the FAST. I dealt with Dan C (performance Only) before he passed. He got me the Calias crack in my 572 and my K1 crank in my 408.

I met Dan a few times in the late 80’s and early 90’s when I worked as the shop Forman at Gainesville Dodge. I work with Mark Wilson who also lived in Waldo right around the corner and ran an original 64 aluminum nose max wedge Dodge in AS/A (steel nose at the time)

Good times.

Cliff Ramsdell

One of the videos about this place that I've watch is a few years old and they were selling tools etc due to health reasons back then. There may be a small amount of parts leftover but I'm sure the real good stuff went years ago to close acquaintances who knew what was there.

That’s probably a real bargain. There’s almost 8 acres I think. The property alone is worth a lot probably.

@ 0.19 it says 7.99 Acres
A building that size with that land around here would be 1 to 1.5 M.

I got to look at two pictures and it keeps sending me to sign up at the agents site. I can’t even get the first picture loaded now.
WTF is that ****?

That’s probably a real bargain. There’s almost 8 acres I think. The property alone is worth a lot probably.
If it’s a deal, someone will snap it right up.

If it’s not such a great deal……..it’ll stay on the market a while.

Time will tell.

I have the same problem as Rumble and after 3 tries, I said "SCREW IT". I don't need to see how the realtors are doing, or any other properties they want to sell.

Try this guys, copy and paste the MLS number and select another realtor’s listing of the property.

MLS F10397074

I guess property values are up everywhere and while the listing says it’s right off 301 this is a busy road but it’s a lot of the same daily traffic.

Cliff Ramsdell

Old buildings cost a lot of money to update. If there is machines in there they gotta be old. Im
Betting the roof has seen better days too.

-
Back