Dante, the Duster that's been to Hell and back

-

daniels

Reaction score
This my Duster that I´ve nicknamed Dante due to the hellish condition it used to be in. It Started out as 74 but i quickly decided i was going to change it to the 70-71 style since i needed new fenders,bumpers etc. anyway. It's been a long process finding all the parts and bits and bobs because i live in Iceland so I´ve had to ship alot of stuff from the States. It has a 318 with all the usual hop up parts now but will be getting a 360 this fall.

First the before photos.
ROCABW6.jpg

dZv1byP.jpg

And the After.
8z64wbK.jpg

GFFpfcu.jpg

WvbbfhA.jpg

8KHkugB.jpg

It has taken 5 years to get it to this point and damn it feels good to have it on the road.
Danny.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, nice conversion. looks really great. i am sure sourcing those parts from the states was not the easiest thing to do.

WOW, nice conversion. looks really great. i am sure sourcing those parts from the states was not the easiest thing to do.
No it wasn't easy but forabodiesonly made it possible, i got alot of parts from here. This site is an invaluable source of parts and info and a great asset to the Mopar community.

Looks like it had a run-in with Eyjafjallajökull....cars that have been thru a carbeque look like that...

Looks like it had a run-in with Eyjafjallajökull....cars that have been thru a carbeque look like that...
Haha yeah it looked like it did, the farm where i bought it is actually not very far from Eyjafjallajökull funny enough

-
Back