Dart is ready

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok after 2 years of working on the Dart,it is ready:-D Timed it buy ear this morning,still have to get a timeing light,adjusted mixture screws for best idel.Went around the block a few times even with out a front end alinement yet steers stright and stops stright.Only bummer my TF2 shift kit shifts better but not the neck whiplash I thought we would have.After the sun goes down Cindy & I will was her and wax her up.Hopefully hit the cruise night next week,most likly there will be bugs to work out.Man itssss been a long 2 years,I dont know how some of you do it 5 years and so on.

Glad to hear Don, no better feeling then seeing all the work and effort you put into her pay off!! Enjoy!!

Congratulations! A lot of people quit but you kept going even when the going was tough. Now, just be happy!

And I thought 8 months was a long time being off the road Snake :-D
Glad to hear you are ready for the road :cheers:
A Job well dun Snake, she/he is beautiful =P~=P~

Yep its party time.except I dont plan on any woobly pops tonight,want to spend Sunday polishing her up.normaly Sunday I am on the couch hung over.

Congrats Ssssssnake! That must feel great.Ha,I spent 8 days wetsanding and polishing my car,I thought that was a long time.:-D Enjoy your work.8)

-
Back