Dart to daytona

-

jaker

Reaction score
For a protoring dart swinger i thought about make one look like a daytona
what do u think

I am going to keep my trap shut this time seeing as how someone has a problem when I voice my opinion.

If factory inspired customization is what your thinking how about a 69 coronet R/T

You know, its damn hard and expensive to restore a car, but its cheap and easy for any idiot to f#$k one up.....

I am reasonably certain there is someone out there who could do a nice looking job. So far, I have not seen it.

The only thing uglier than that car is the wheels it rolls on

I get hell for saying a toyota engine in a mopar is stupid. but here goes nothing. Put down the tools and sell your car to someone who isnt drinking bong water.

I get hell for saying a toyota engine in a mopar is stupid. but here goes nothing. Put down the tools and sell your car to someone who isnt drinking bong water.

I've been thinking of using N1 block based RB26DETT to push out 1000hp and installing it in my Duster. Just to be different.
Anyway whatever floats the owners boat.

Your car,your money. Plan it well,the cost could kill you.

I am a fan of 67 and up cudas. And have always liked Daytonas and Superbirds.

Its amazing what tires and wheels do for a car. Or in this case what they do to a car. Something a bit more in a traditional size and look would do a world of good here. I think these wheels are drawing attention away from the car rather than enhancing it.

I am a fan of 67 and up cudas. And have always liked Daytonas and Superbirds.

Its amazing what tires and wheels do for a car. Or in this case what they do to a car. Something a bit more in a traditional size and look would do a world of good here. I think these wheels are drawing attention away from the car rather than enhancing it.

Says the guy with monster truck tires in his avtar pic. LOL :D

Just a little fun natured ribbing.

-
Back