Dartin for Divorce

-
you may be pushing your luck on that one with the boss. on the other hand, you have a daughter, right?

Oldest daughter wanted purple dart
Son wanted new dart
Youngest daughter? Well she is a princess and will probably hang me to dry by getting something like a 70 convertible hemi cuda. :rofl:

Oldest daughter wanted purple dart
Son wanted new dart
Youngest daughter? Well she is a princess and will probably hang me to dry by getting something like a 70 convertible hemi cuda. :rofl:
You can do it!!!

Look what I found…. Missouri has a cool law that allows me to run a plate from 69, same year as my car. Here is one I bought over the weekend!

I guess I’ll have to build a 426 stroker one day haha.

IMG_3056.jpeg

We have the same thing up here. I have a nice original set of 63 plates to go on my car. The only rule is that the plate number has not been reissued in any format (car/truck/motorcycle/skidoo). Mine are good the last time I checked. It's a cool touch.

Loving the progress.

We have the same thing up here. I have a nice original set of 63 plates to go on my car. The only rule is that the plate number has not been reissued in any format (car/truck/motorcycle/skidoo). Mine are good the last time I checked. It's a cool touch.

Loving the progress.
Here too, I see lots of classic cars sporting old license plates.

Loving the progress.

Yeah that’s the same as it is here, as of last check at the end of last year the plate was still not in use. So I should be good to go.

Yeah that’s the same as it is here, as of last check at the end of last year the plate was still not in use. So I should be good to go.
Same here, I have a 1948 plate on my Willys.

Look what I found…. Missouri has a cool law that allows me to run a plate from 69, same year as my car. Here is one I bought over the weekend!

I guess I’ll have to build a 426 stroker one day haha.

View attachment 1716093191
Texas does that too. You can restore the plate with new paint to original colors , and as long as that number combo is not in service on a newer plate and another vehicle, you can use it. Texas requires 2 plates, so it's a bit harder to have a matching set, however I do have a matching set for my 67

Y’all are all makin me sad… cause Ky doesn’t do that. :BangHead:

That’s weird they don’t allow it. I mean they allow marrying your cousin and banging your auntie in Kentucky… :rofl:

I’m just kidding, I’ve never actually been to Kentucky. Lol

Most from Missouri actually make fun of people from Arkansas. People from Nevada make fun of people from California.

That’s weird they don’t allow it. I mean they allow marrying your cousin and banging your auntie in Kentucky… :rofl:

Most from Missouri actually make fun of people from Arkansas. People from Nevada make fun of people from California.
People from Kentucky make fun of people from Missouri.
:lol:

well, maybe I do more than others since my wife is from Missouri. Lol

We have that old plate law in CT too. Trick here is that you have to have a sticker that matches the year of the car. Thanks go out to the aftermarket people who actually reproduce those old stickers! What's really funny is that a lot of cops here do not seem to know that running old/expired plates is O.K. ... had 2 so far tell me I couldn't use them. Then I showed them the special registration certificate and they had to apologize to me.

People from Kentucky make fun of people from Missouri.
:lol:

well, maybe I do more than others since my wife is from Missouri. Lol

My wife and I are both from Las Vegas but we find it amusing how everyone around here makes fun of the other states. Good ol Midwest fun. Literally everyone from Vegas just complains about California and the people from there.

Like if someone in my staff is going on a float trip another staff member will be like “watch out for the Arkansas state line…” they add more to the sentence but I’ll keep it Pg in here. lol.

Georgia also allows it. We have to keep a "regular" plate in the car with a sticker on it. But it doesn't have to be visible. I have mine in a folder under the seat with the Chrysler Historical documents that I put out at car shows.

Doc did youknow, that if you could move the lower tier of Mo. counties into Ar. you would raise the IQ of both sattes 30% !!??? :thumbsup:
:poke::BangHead::thankyou::confederateflag::confederateflag::confederateflag::confederateflag:

Damn it’s getting hot. 90 degrees and 41% humidity.

I really should pull the ac heater box… I mean I have the rebuild kit for it… but i have read it’s a big pain in the *** pulling them without pulling the dash…. I don’t want the car to be taken off the road. I already have 1 non moving pile of parts…

70907975122__AA75986F-A2F5-41A5-8026-F2ECAF7B7D53.jpeg

IMG_3584.jpeg

IMG_3587.jpeg

IMG_3586.jpeg

IMG_3540.jpeg

I’m gonna hide it in the back room of my office :rofl:

I mean 750 is a great price for a 340 with x heads. The person also has a rebuilt A833 for an Abody for 600 bucks.

IMG_3606.jpeg

-
Back