Divorce sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear back from Scott ...hope he's alright ....

Not a word here either.

It's kinda funny you guys ask this. He's been real hard to get ahold of for parts. I PM'ed him right away looking for a SG and a carb. he PM'ed me back and asked what type of carb I was looking for. when I respoded it took him a couple days to get back to me then told me almost everything was sold and left me his number. I called the following day and he told me he had a 742 case but had to dig it out and also he had someone coming over to look at the SG he had and if the buyer didn't want it then he would sell it to me. I messaged him the next morning and he said everything had sold but he may be able to get me a 742 case from a friend. he left off with i'll get back to you. that was 4 days ago!

I feel I got the shaft :(

Keep your chin up on the divorce. I went through one a few years ago after 24 years of marriage. Several things about it still aggravate me, but it's getting better. I am married now and had no idea I could be this happy, as I've never been happier in my adult life!! I turned my relationship over to God, and man did He bless me!! I bought a 1968 Formula S Barracuda project a while back and when it arrived on a truck at our home, my wife was excited. She said she can't wait for us to get it driveable so we can go parking in it! I expect good things are coming your way, so enjoy! I do hope you're keeping enough Mopar to keep you smiling, as racing is good therapy!
:burnout:

Trust me when I say this yall, Scott is not hard to get a hold of because he's a bad guy. I just want to reiterate that. Done business with him and spoke with him on the phone several times. He is good people. If he's hard to get a hold of, rest assured it's because of what he's going through. Give him some room and he will get back with you.

Prayers for you my Canadian friend.

I agree 100%, always available to help and give advice. Sorry to hear the news Scott.

Trust me when I say this yall, Scott is not hard to get a hold of because he's a bad guy. I just want to reiterate that. Done business with him and spoke with him on the phone several times. He is good people. If he's hard to get a hold of, rest assured it's because of what he's going through. Give him some room and he will get back with you.

Prayers for you my Canadian friend.

Been there, done that, gave her everything, except my company and mopars, she got house and equity, best dam thing that ever happened to me besides my kids!!! good luck man!!!

Been there, done that, gave her everything, except my company and mopars, she got house and equity, best dam thing that ever happened to me besides my kids!!! good luck man!!!

Been there done that....

If I had to do it all again, I would:

Go to a bar and find a beautiful woman that I can't stand. Have sex with her a few times, then give her my house....

It's gonna end up that way anyhow, may as well save on the court and lawyer fees.....

No offense to the ladies here, it's frustrating when your ex takes half of what you have worked for all those years....

I had an old gf that wanted me to get her name tattooed on me.

I can see settling down, getting married, having kids.... But a tattoo, that's so permanent!!!! :happy2:

Sorry to read of your troubles....not to be a smart *** here but some of you folks seem to forget that it not only takes 2 for a marriage to work....often times it takes 2 for it to fail as well......just saying perhaps some people need to take a good long look in the mirror....

I had an old gf that wanted me to get her name tattooed on me.

I can see settling down, getting married, having kids.... But a tattoo, that's so permanent!!!! :happy2:

The tattoo guy I used will not tattoo a girl friend/boy friend/spouse name on someone....he hates having to do cover ups.....

Just sent out allot of PM to all you guys.I am alive,and well,sleeping with 1 eye open and the other closed,working crazy hours getting all the construction work done,7AM-6PM runs hard on a person,mrmopartech

On most crab boats in Alaska,we always have one 6x6 crab pot webbed in SS wire.

Just sent out allot of PM to all you guys.I am alive,and well,sleeping with 1 eye open and the other closed,working crazy hours getting all the construction work done,7AM-6PM runs hard on a person,mrmopartech
im intrested in the carb and intake package.plz pm with info thanks fast fish 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back