Darts assemble!

-
Here are both of my Darts both 65 GT HI PO cars. One convertible pro touring and my GT Hardtop driver

Attachments

• 288.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 483
  • 289.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 460
  • 292.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 487
  • 015.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 488
The Drop Top

Attachments

• Ricky's iPhone Pics 365.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 480
  • Ricky's iPhone Pics 364.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 474
  • 006.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 483
She ain't pretty but she's mine!

Zqu6UPz.jpg

Here is my 74. Was original with 318, 2.94 gears with open rear end and 3 on the tree. Now 360 Magnum same gears (for now), and 3 on the floor(for now).:burnout:

Attachments

• IMG_0628.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_0627.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_1143.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_7968.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_7945.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_7937.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_7941.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_1192.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 440
Here is my 74. Was original with 318, 2.94 gears with open rear end and 3 on the tree. Now 360 Magnum same gears (for now), and 3 on the floor(for now).:burnout:
bozvaliant, where did you get the dash gauge panel for your car? I want something like that for my 1969 Dart.

Thanks for the reply. I've searched ebay and google a hundred times but I guess I'm not searching on the right thing. Thank you !! ](*,)

I am a fan of early A's mainly because my first car was a 65 Dart and I own a 66 now. Man, there's a ton of nice iron here. Here's my ol' wreck. I've been messing with rear wheel/ tire combos that's what's up with the odd wheel on the rear tmm

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 457
If I paid someone to do all the work on my cars I'd either be beyond broke or wouldn't have anything at all. Being resourceful and learning things as you go makes it all worth the while in the end. People that shell out tens of thousands on full restos and all they know how to do is turn the key get 0 respect from me. In my opinion they miss all the fruits of saying that "I built that". Even if you are Rollin around in a wreck that's in progress and you are doing it all yourself on a limited budget like myself, I'd look at that first before a trailer queen.

The hardest part was finding the shifter. I put out a WTB on this site. 2 people responded and said they had floor shifter parts with linkage. I bought both and pieced them together. The only other thing you need is the 4 speed shifter hump and weld it to the floor and buy a new carpet.

heres mine: power steering,manual brakes. drums all around. been sitting for 24 years ,1 owner org. paint 108,000 miles

Attachments

• duster7812 005.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 373
  • duster7812 010.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 394
If I paid someone to do all the work on my cars I'd either be beyond broke or wouldn't have anything at all. Being resourceful and learning things as you go makes it all worth the while in the end. People that shell out tens of thousands on full restos and all they know how to do is turn the key get 0 respect from me. In my opinion they miss all the fruits of saying that "I built that". Even if you are Rollin around in a wreck that's in progress and you are doing it all yourself on a limited budget like myself, I'd look at that first before a trailer queen.

On the other side of the coin, there are folks like me whose bank account is bigger that their knowledge, and believe me, (both are moderate). I'll do a lot of the stuff myself, but there are things I don't feel comfortable attempting. I don't mind trying new things, like painting a picture, but, if I paint a bad picture, I won't die in a firery crash. Knowing how to do something and actually being able to do it are two different things.

-
Back