Dave's 64 Barracuda Take 2

-
Reaction score
Well, resize this, adjust that, then the pictures will come up right?
In any case after three years at the bodymans' place she's about to come home. Worth the wait? This is the original color. Next comes putting all the pieces back together. Right now she's temporarily wearing size 14 shoes. Can't wait to get her home!

ok to send.JPG

ok to send 1.JPG

ok to send 2.JPG

ok to send 3.JPG

That baby gonna look beautiful when she`s done.
Great progress

Way to go! Keep us posted. Where you getting your cat whiskers and such.

DDaaaammnnn that look's deep 8)
How many coats of clear do you have on that fish, Look's good:cheers:

red fishes look exceptionally good! putting together a clean car with clean parts is great. have fun!

Well, once she came home, just collecting and trying to make each piece perfect before she goes back together.
'Clink' here's to spring and remembering where all the pieces go!!

Dave

100_1169.JPG

100_1171.JPG

100_1212.JPG

100_1213.JPG

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

Looks AWESOME and its not even done yet. Cant wait to see you get it all finished up! GREAT work!!!!

OHHHHHH, BABY!!!!!!!!!!! That is just beautiful. I really wish I had the money to make my car brand new again. That sure is a bright red.

The dash pieces were re-chromed. (the guage cluster and the radio bezel only). The rest is just elbow grease.

Dave

Looking good!!Hope your gonna use lots of masking tape for re-assemble?It helps stop nicks and chips on that mighty red paint!

Those exhaust pipes need to stick out a little further.

Justkidding.... Great looking ride!

The pipes were left long because the bumper wasn't on and I wasn't sure where the pipes should end. ( I'm a measure once cut twice kinda guy) Now that the bumper's on, it's just one more on the to-do list!!

Dave

That car looks fantastic. Have fun putting it all back together.

-
Back