Dave's "DRENO" Cuda Project

-
dave37.jpg

You da man Rob!! Looks great!! Almost as good as mine. JK Dave!! I know at least 2 guys that are going to have fun next summer.

That turned out fantastic Rob. Might still be a day or two for Dave to test it out before the white stuff show too..

Grant

Dave's had it out a couple of times already,it's not completely finished but it's time for the Cuda to go home for now...
I installed the breathers on the valve covers all that's needed is to install the tach and it's good to go...

dave38.jpg

Looks great Robb!:glasses7:

Comments about new found performance from Dreno(Dave)go...........here.LOL

I'm pretty sure the perf increase will be noticeable but the 2" exhaust system has the engine corked up..
The old 205@50 camshaft really didn't have any problem with a 2" pipe but after adding an extra 100 hp you can tell it's plugged up.

Looks great Rob! As I told Bill before I just want to come over and have you paint my Rad. Dave's and Bill's Rads look better than they ever did from factory!

Mark

Looks great Robb!:glasses7:

Comments about new found performance from Dreno(Dave)go...........here.LOL

Haven't had much of a chance to try out the added power.Not sure if I will til next year but we will see.Next year I will be looking for a new exhaust sytem,can't stand the one I have and like Rob says you can feel it choking the power.I will pick it up tomorrow:cheers: after I work in the morning,just hoping it doesn't rain.

Doesn't sound like that is possible. A "small" job hasn't worked for Bill or Dave.

Grant

Grant..

LOL

the thing is that I'm at the point that I only do the type of job that when I'm finished I can be really proud of and is 100% complete.

Mark...

The next time I'm shooting black parts I'll give you some notice "4-5 days" and you can take out your rad and strip it and sand the brackets and tanks with 180.
That will save me LOTS of time and I'll finish it up with 320 and shoot it with all the proper paint material and then B/C.
It's a whole days work for one guy to clean/prep and paint a rad...that's why everyone wire brushes them and then rattle cans them.

I almost forgot the front end pictures...

dave41.jpg

dave40.jpg

dave42.jpg

Grant..

LOL

the thing is that I'm at the point that I only do the type of job that when I'm finished I can be really proud of and is 100% complete.

Mark...

The next time I'm shooting black parts I'll give you some notice "4-5 days" and you can take out your rad and strip it and sand the brackets and tanks with 180.
That will save me LOTS of time and I'll finish it up with 320 and shoot it with all the proper paint material and then B/C.
It's a whole days work for one guy to clean/prep and paint a rad...that's why everyone wire brushes them and then rattle cans them.

Thanks Rob, sounds like a plan. I am in no rush the Dart is parked now until Spring.

-
Back