Daylight savings time tomorrow, like it or not.

-

Ddaddy

I'm changing the World... one pixel at a time!
Reaction score
It’s the first sign of Spring coming...don’t forget to reset your clocks!

I'm liking it, cause at my new job I work 4pm to 4am, so we'll have one less hour of work today! They also pay us for a full 12hrs!

I wish it would stay that way all year. I hate that it gets dark at 5pm.

I'm liking it, cause at my new job I work 4pm to 4am, so we'll have one less hour of work today! They also pay us for a full 12hrs!

I wish it would stay that way all year. I hate that it gets dark at 5pm.
I am with you, I like the extra daylight in the evenings.

I am with you, I like the extra daylight in the evenings.
As a second shifter, I only get to take advantage of the longer daylight on the weekend. But, I get an extra hr of darkness for better sleep in the morning. :thumbsup:

I LIKE having more light in the evening. Tired of winter. Signs of spring. MUD today in the back yard. (Pulled the worn steering box out of the Dakota "mini whale)

It doesn't matter to me.
However, i wish that it wouldn't change at all, there is no real point to it.

Love it so it will start getting dark here at 7:30 pm and as summer get here it will get dark at 9:30pm.....I work till 6pm and those after hours a lot can be done on my car....
I hate coming home when it is dark out,just depressing.

i dont mind the change, i just wish they would do it on a saturday, when i can afford to loose an hour, instead of a sunday

i dont mind the change, i just wish they would do it on a saturday, when i can afford to loose an hour, instead of a sunday
That’s why we always change our clocks on Saturday during the day and put ourselves on the new schedule. The extra day really helps adapt.

It's all in your head really.
I get up at all different hours everyday. Doesn't affect me in the least.
I'm the most adjusted creature on this planet.

Now the wife tells me us two old farts NOW have to stay up till 9 pm instead of 8!!! But for some reason this 70 year old retired fart wakes up at 4:30 and up by 5 ! Or will 5 be 6 now!? NOooooooo!!

I like the extra hour of daylight in the evening. That said, I wish they would choose DST as the new time and leave it the hell alone.

Its like having a blanket that is 6 inches too short so you cut 6 inches off one end and sew it on the other end to make it longer. I read that some where and thought it was a pretty good analogy.

Its like having a blanket that is 6 inches too short so you cut 6 inches off one end and sew it on the other end to make it longer. I read that some where and thought it was a pretty good analogy.
i think it had something to do with an indian
at least, thats how i told it to my boy, when it didnt make sense to him either

indiandstime.jpg

Just means we are one day closer to the start of fire season.....thanks but no...

Both house and senate in FL just passed a bill to stay on DST permanently.

Might take a year for Fed to approve or not.

I agree the real solution is move 1/2 hour, but the rest of the world would hate us.

I beat that loss on Saturday---took a 1-hour nap in the afternoon. Loved it.

-
Back