Daytona Turkey Run

-
I'll be there with some friends. I know Mopars by Crane will be there with a car and a few parts out of Bradenton, Fl. Great event but bring your "walkin' shoes" it is big.

We're going over for Friday & Saturday. I had hoped to have my brand-X project finished so I could sell it there, but it is still in the paint shop so that won't happen. Probably just as well, with the economy being so soft I don't know how many people will be there with cash burning a hole in their pocket...

Ray

yea its a pretty big show of all kinds this is DEFF. a show u have to watch out for them strollers, belt buckles, kids, n ford guys lol

its the whole infield of the speedway about 50 50 cars an swap meet ive walk that place for 5 yrs mostly chebie & ford stuff butt i still walk it from one end to the other my sons birthday on turkey day he gets me to go . one of these yrs i,m going to get one of those cart deals at the gate so we can take turns giving are leggs a break . they do one in the spring also

i didn't know they did one in the spring? hopefully my cuda will be done by turkey day and i an get away from base long enough to go. also i heard on the news that daytona speedway is flooded right now all the way up to the walls

Guys, I have been going to this show at the speedway (5 miles from my house) since the seventies. My late wifes family started the Daytona Beach Street Rod Club who puts this show on. Yes, there are 2 shows. The November show (the big one) Friday, Sat. and Sun. I remember when it was only 2 days, but it got changed to three days in the 1996 if I am not mistaken and the March show (Spring Spectacular). Its really big in november. Tons of parts. Yea, alot of cheby and ferd stuff, but it has its mopars too. You would be surprised what you might find if you walk and look hard enough. I am new to the forum, so if anyone is coming down to the show, maybe we can all meet up. Just a thought.

-
Back