Dead cow fun!

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
We went shooting today and on the way back the conversation went like this...

silence.....

Me...."Holy ****, dead cow, stop stop stop!"

The Beard...."You know we have to shoot it, right?"

Me...."Well yeah, grab your camera"

IMAG0216.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

The Beard
IMAG0221.jpg

Me.."We had to put ol Bessy down"
IMAG0217.jpg

IMAG0218.jpg

IMAG0219.jpg

Thumbs up from the Beard and ol Bessy
IMAG0223.jpg

I'm a cowboy! Insert the song from Banaza here...

IMAG0226.jpg

The Beard had to shoot it in the tail for some reason.

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

Yup, it's a new 3" Judge we just popped it's cherry today. My buddy traded in his old titanium ultra light 2 1/2" Judge and $100 for it because the old 2 1/2" was a piece of crap. He had to send it in twice to get it fixed.

I love the 3" Judge it's nice! We were just shooting at cans and junk out in the desert.

Gotta love those targets of opportunity. Is that a Springfield XD or a S&W M&P you've got there?

XD-40.

We left the big stuff at home and just brought a couple handguns with us.

XD40, New Judge, Glock45, and a 357. We thought about going back with the auto shotgun and an uzi but we are too lazy and it started raining.

What was the issue with the 2 1/2... How many rounds did you ahve through it in that time?

I work long shifts, and am looking into getting one for my wife for home protection. (my neighborhood has had a huge increase in break-ins) I was thinking some buckshot, or birdshot, so her aim is not a huge factor.

Thanks,

JOE

JR you are doing it all wrong. You need to find a cow that has been dead in the sun for about 2 days. It has to be bloated to the point where the legs are sticking straight out in the air. Just don't be standing too close because once they pop, man that sucker stinks.

He only had about 150 rounds through it ,the cylinder would get stiff and not lock, the firing pin had to be readjusted, the shells would stick and not eject. It was a neat gun but we think that the 3" is better.

JR you are doing it all wrong. You need to find a cow that has been dead in the sun for about 2 days. It has to be bloated to the point where the legs are sticking straight out in the air. Just don't be standing too close because once they pop, man that sucker stinks.

When I lived in North Carolina I ran over a raccoon that was link that. It popped and splattered the whole under side of the truck I had that also had severe rust out in the floors...bad times.

Guys if you ever come across my dead corpse in the desert, for the love of God please walk on past.

Guys if you ever come across my dead corpse in the desert, for the love of God please walk on past.
Haha!!
Feel free to make my head talk if it makes you laugh and lowers your blood pressure..
I don't care, I'm dead. 8)

You guys should make a catapult for milk jugs filled with water. Then pull on them with a 12ga. Please get video.

Maybe a potato gun designed for the 2 liter bottle instead? Hmmm...

i am just so lost for words. defamation of a dead corpse.m lol you do know that young teens come on this site? and this is what you want to teach them? this filth. lol

F PETA, OSHA and the EPA! I will jump on my pet cow and run them down!

Maybe the day room will have a computer so y'all can keep in touch... In PETA's eyes shootin' a dead cow would be like killing 692 homeless people...

-
Back