Death of a Dart

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
I saw this today, and I swear I heard "Taps" playing in the back of my mind. Watch at your own risk...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFbf0f4Ch8"]YouTube - Conan O'Brien Drives an Explosives-Packed Car Off A Cliff![/ame]

someone should do that to his "high priced" whatever he drives...some people have no class...i no like conan:thebirdm:

I thought that was pretty good.
She went out in a blaze of glory!
I drive a 70---Parts would't fit anyway.

What a LOOSER! I hate it when any car is senslessly distroyed for some useless video clip.

Maybe the car wasn't destroyed.......this is Hollywood you know.....With the computerized special effect these days, there is no need to acually destroy something. He's sure not making any friends in the Mopar world though..........

It almost looked fake to me?... Hope it was or it might even be a 4 door or something else like in vaniching point where they crashed that firebird or camaro, I forget, into the dozers. Thats a good looking dart.

I talked with the guy that supplied the cars for that commercial. Originally there was to be 3 of them but they decided on 2. The one driven was not sent off the cliff but one that was without an engine or transmission was.
Thanks, Mark

Conan seems to have a thing for the old darts huh?

At least the parking commercial doesnt look like it would have done much damage but still...

Conan seems to have a thing for the old darts huh?

At least the parking commercial doesnt look like it would have done much damage but still...

Oh, no, not much. Just both bumpers, the trunk lid, and all the front and rear trim

Screw Conan. I don't think he's all that funny, either, just weird.

-
Back