decoding canadian valiant

-

DR. JECKYL

Reaction score
65 custom 100 valiant body 55 paint aa trim h4r model av2h27 sorry if this is dumb question but i cant find anything on canadian valiant tags thanx

thanx guys looked in these spots the 1st page you sent 65val helped on the model and decoded vin as high eight i found one that decoded it as a taxi figured that was 4 the commando the american color has single a canadian has aa on tag seems like trim decodes the same as american the aa is my delima thanx again

there isnt anyone with the decode for a canadian valiant theres got be someone here with it id hate to have to spend the green backs for this dig deep guys thanx im out of ideas

can you get a picture of the tag? seems like every time I spend a few hours doing this this way something is off and it became a waste of time. I would be happy to give it a shot but really want a clear picture of the tag please.

can you get a picture of the tag? seems like every time I spend a few hours doing this this way something is off and it became a waste of time. I would be happy to give it a shot but really want a clear picture of the tag please.
ill see what i can do thanks for the help

how about a picture of this Canadian car ? We like pictures...
heres some more its not here working on getting picture of tag

Attachments

• IMG_4337_resize.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4349_resize.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4350_resize.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4357_resize.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4342_resize.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 56