Deer attacked my Wife and kids tonight.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
My Wife was driving a few minutes behind me tonight in her van.
Luckily it did not get my cuda that I was driving.

A deer ran across her path and she stopped when it turned, charged and rammed the van numerous times and scared the crap out of them.

My kids said all they saw was crazy eyes, hoofs and antlers coming at their windows repeatedly.
She gassed it and it paced her van and kept ramming it until she outran it.

I need to get out in the rut like soon because the deer are going nuts out there LOL.

YYYeee-freakin-hawww!

In some places it`s time for deer to be in rut. He probably saw his reflection in the van and decided to spar with it. I once worked with a fellow that had a 32 Ford destroyed by a large deer during the rutting season. I`m glad everybody`s okay, a big pissed off animal is something pretty scarey.

So what your saying is that your gonna drive the wifes mini van into the woods as bait for the big bucks?? I can see car dealers now pimpin out their cars as irresistable..

A deer hit my buddy's Yukon this week. Ran into the fender with it's antlers, it's shoulder hit the driver's door, and it's *** hit the rear door. Messed the GMC up pretty bad, then bounced off into the woods!!

last year ...at this time ... i was driving along .. and a buck popped out of the ditch bank ... i was driving on a back country road (gravel) and it stood in the middle of the road and stared at me.
I went aroudn the damn thing ... with the passengers side half in the grass.. and i thought i was going to lose it, but i saved it and continued on home.

I jumped out of my truck at home and looked at the possible damage that i thought. Turns out ... from my inspection ... the truck is usually red, but it was covered in a dirt (grayish tinge) coat. except this one area that was shiny like i had just waxed the truck in this one swath along the bed of the truck. I think the buck licked my truck...

the next morning i had a flat tire on the passenger side. Did i drive between the buck and a hunter as he shot and he got my tire and missed the buck? there was no holes in the tire and no reason for it to go flat... and never had a problem with that tire after that. Tires had been on the truck for 6 months prior to this... so it was a very odd occurance with a deer as well.

sorry to hi jack ..now move along...

-
Back