Diy Valve job

-
^^^ lol yeah, there are more sophisticated means to install a guide...
Air hammer, instead of a BFH

check out my ultra lo buck "seat scraper" It actually got some fresh seat metal showing! Anything is possible when you got the will. Your result WILL vary. Post #19
Cylinder head valve job

Make 3 at different angles and give yourself a 3 angle scrape.

Last edited:
Surgery is just a needle and thread...how hard can it be ?
sb0d6p4lbme31.jpg

View attachment 1715533585 View attachment 1715533586 View attachment 1715533587 View attachment 1715533588 No pretty but it works great. I bought new tapered rollers for the valve holder (no cheap) from Goodson five years ago. I would use my stones probably more if I would buy a new stone holder. I have a link saved up in the house on my desktop if any of you guys need one. I comes highly recommend by some top notch guys. A few of my Neway cutters.

Do you have the rocker attachment with your valve facer?

Plus I got my uncle he’s built a quite a few performance engines hasn’t done much in a couple of decades. He was big into street racing his 340 Duster back in the day. He’s got a couple valve machine, he probably wouldn’t sale them but I probably could use and get some guidance from him, he’d probably have refigure it out himself :) Still like to get my own.
if he thought you'd use them after he'd taught you how, i bet you'd get first refusal and maybe sooner than you think. at least if you bought them he'd still have access to them whenever he wanted.
neil.

if he thought you'd use them after he'd taught you how, i bet you'd get first refusal and maybe sooner than you think. at least if you bought them he'd still have access to them whenever he wanted.
neil.

No question..... Handing off the torch and access. Dynamite combo right here...

JW

-
Back