Do I got this Santa thing down?????

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas this year. I was a hit at the party (like always) and the kids were killing me. They were following me everywhere. I got to ask and get lots of opinions. Do I fit the Santa mold? I am thinking of not cutting this beard off and letting it go all the way to next Christmas. The beard I have now has only been on since mid September. I figure by next year it should be pretty long. If I get a suit perhaps I can get some parties set up and get some cash for something, (perhaps some parts for a certain nice blue Dart?????) Anhow what do you all think??
Chas.

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 130
That is cool, I would let it grow. I bet it is neat with the kids! You could change your username to "MoparSanta" :toothy10:

You're bang on! Let it grow.Woudn't you look cool crusin down the street in your Santa outfit in July,lol. :toothy10:

You may need to paint the Dart red. You can say its power is measured in reindeer power instead of horsepower.

Man, even my wife says you got the 'Santa Thing' down - and she doesn't like beards. I think you should keep it just the length it is right now. It looks nice, neat, and kept up. Some beards just get scraggly looking if they get too long.
Of course you can always let it grow longer and then split it so it looks like Dreno's avatar. LOL.

Holy Reindeer man, you got that down!

I can't believe it......you even got the rosy cheeks and all!!! :toothy10:

Twinkle in the eyes too....Santa lives!
Seriously it must be so much fun...but a little scary, kids are unpredictable.

-
Back