Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
My 66 Valiant is my strong lady :happy10:

Attachments

• June third 2010 helping Creed Clean My Closet area OUT! 007.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 191
I have never named a car, but some friends started calling my current Duster "Krusty." Among them, I sometimes refer to it as such.

Every Coronet I ever had got named. Not by me. By my friends. And the names stuck. There was a red 67 Coronet 440 318 convertible I had in high school and college. Always needed some expensive repair. It was nick named "Bloody Mary" cause it was bleeding me dry. So when I found a survivor white 66 Coronet 500 hardtop and parked it next to the 67 in the driveway, my friends promptly named it "Virgin Mary". Those cars are long gone, but years later, I bought a 67 Coronet 500 convertible that was painted orange. My friends named it "The Pumpkin". The name still sticks even though its now painted red. Finally, my 67 Coronet 500 hardtop was repainted last fall at Maaco to help it survive the winter. Maaco did a pretty nice job for the price and worked real hard to get the correct shade of blue. I will say that the mixture they used may have had a little too much metallic in it. Now its known as, "The Bass Boat".

The Pumpkin must be popular

I'm thinkin about "SLOPOKE" for my tag.
Nice one. My uncles old 65 Fury was named slopoke. I'll post a pic of it, and slopoke 2. It was a 69 Bee. I'll bet pettyblue will remember that one.

My daughter named my car "the ugly beast". (takes after her mom, I guess):angry7:

Mine has a white vinyl top that one of my buddies (bowtie-driving idiot) said looks like a pretty bonnet. I told him to yuck it up while he could, because Lizzie Borden wore a bonnet. Now I call my Valiant "Lizzie"

Mine's illfish cause every time i think about how much work i have to do i get ill,my dodge ram cummins dually is ole rattle bucket.

A co-worker named my then olive green Duster the "Green Hornet" 'bout 12 years ago. Damn I've had it that long? It's going to be copper now so I guess it's new name will be Copperhead!

my wife named my Challenger "Betty". cause its black

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMLnDuzgkjo"]YouTube - Ram Jam "Black Betty"[/ame]

My 68 is Miss Goldy and my 69 is Orange Peel.

We just call the Swinger "Hot Rod".

My 69 GTX that is a bare shell with rust is called the "Fire Car".
We had a friend over and she asked if the car was in a fire.:angry7: My wife though it was funny.

Had a 70 Road Runner, called it the Road Racket
Buddy had a 66 mercury we called it the White Slut

when I put the 4speed in my 66 I want to make a custom shifter handle with "FISHSTICK" engraved on it

Demon and Fury really doesn't require much thought. However, My wife would prefer something more definitve than F**king money pit which is a synonym for both.

-
Back