Dodge Demon on Chop Cut Rebuild

-

Badart

Reaction score
My buddy ordered an Alterktion and Street Lynx kit for his Cuda' the other day $$$$$$$$$ and according to Bill Reilly, Chop Cut Rebuild is doing a Demon build this year. A little more love for the Abody guys. Just thought you would like to know.

Cool! Any word on if they're going to use the Alterktion and street lynx setup?

I had seen a thread about the XP Charger over on FBBO were Dan Woods had chimed in about a few things, and he made reference to another upcoming mopar build. This might just be it. That would be great!
Matt

Cool !! start a thread when anyone finds out the air time
Thank you Badart :thumleft:

Hi all,

Yes, Season 8 of Chop Cut Rebuild began on October 15th. This year, we feature a 1972 Duster - with a Gen 3 Hemi, TCI six speed, full RMS suspension, and TTI exhaust. The project is being assembled by Classic Industries in Huntington Beach CA... It will be an amazing no holds barred custom build. A killer showcar going all out for the "WOW" factor. Enjoy!

Hi all,

Yes, Season 8 of Chop Cut Rebuild has began on October 15th. This year, we feature a 1972 Duster - with a Gen 3 Hemi, TCI six speed, full RMS suspension, and TTI exhaust. The project is being assembled by Classic Industries in Huntington Beach CA... It will be an amazing no holds barred custom build. A killer showcar going all out for the "WOW" factor. Enjoy!

Very cool. Already recording on the DVR. Do you work for the show?

Hey I just did a search on my satellite and it no find!! Im in Canuckistan and have SpeedTV, is that what it is on??

Hi all,

Yes, Season 8 of Chop Cut Rebuild has began on October 15th. This year, we feature a 1972 Duster - with a Gen 3 Hemi, TCI six speed, full RMS suspension, and TTI exhaust. The project is being assembled by Classic Industries in Huntington Beach CA... It will be an amazing no holds barred custom build. A killer showcar going all out for the "WOW" factor. Enjoy!

:happy1:

Hey I just did a search on my satellite and it no find!! Im in Canuckistan and have SpeedTV, is that what it is on??

Yes, it's on SPEED. The new episodes always show at 8:30 (ET) Saturday mornings and a few other times during the week.

The folks in Peterborough will enjoy it, I think. :glasses7:

Just watched it this morning! Glad to see any mopars get alittle TV time.
A 72 duster and a 41 willys , both a great cars! I will be looking forward to the upcoming shows.
Matt

Yes, it's on SPEED. The new episodes always show at 8:30 (ET) Saturday mornings and a few other times during the week.

The folks in Peterborough will enjoy it, I think. :glasses7:
You mean you have a satellite on your igloo Steve?Well imagine that!LOL:toothy9:

you didnt miss much it was a bunch of chevy guys confused scrathing there heads and a**es they couldnt figure out how to remove the tortion bars so they torched them out :sign3:

And my wife wonders why I don't miss TV.

I missed the episode this morning, but the DVR is set to record it on Tuesday when it repeats.

cut?..chop?...did Swisswill make it back to the USA?

just bustin' on my friend....we miss him

You know I don't understand some of you guys. You complain that there are not enough restoration shows with A bodies and complain that there is not enough aftermarket support with our hobby. You have a company like Classic Industries that is doing both and you are complaining. I don't get it. :banghead:

-
Back